PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Result or bring, please, examples high-grade vitaminno-mineral...

Dima.
03.08.2004, 11:00
Good afternoon! Result or bring, please, examples high-grade vitaminno-mineral complexes in which there would be well even 80 % of all vitamins necessary for the average person and minerals in a necessary dosage. Constantly to buy to itself something one, instead of to change constantly and to not accept on neskolku preparations simultaneously. Vision, Art life here have already scarified, and I just and buy them, about other manufacturers practically I know nothing. Thankful in advance.

Club System " Happiness of the Life "
04.08.2004, 08:24
Dear Dmitry!
Example - "Nagifen". It is possible to accept it is long. Besides he at active trainings promotes escalating of muscles. Women if want, can put on weight simply, the same as also men with deficiency of weight. But preliminary I advise to spend on drink any dragee, t. To. Mastering of vitamins depends on a status of a microflora of your intestine. If she is broken or disturbed, the EFFICIENCY from reception of any vitamin complexes will be rather small.
Your money, excuse, will go to a toilet bowl:)).
In packing "Nagifena" 200 tablets. If to accept 2x3 time will suffice for a month. If wish to become Schwarzenegger it is necessary to drink more, on 4 5 h 3 times. It is possible to combine "Nagifen" with any drink " TSevita-Olifen ". The effect will be even better. Will curtail or turn mountains.
Other examples - if you read our materials have noticed, that many dragees are simultaneously and polyvitaminic complexes. As, however, as well as polyenes, "neovitin", seafoods, tsitaminy. That the same has not bothered, it is possible and necessary to alternate or interleave preparations. The main thing - the nobility, that behind what to accept, that there was a maximal advantage or benefit.
Club System " Happiness of the Life "
http: // club-system. narod. ru/

Vasily
04.08.2004, 13:40
Hello, Dima! Briefly about it or this you will not explain.
Write wasiliy@online. ru and we shall communicate on this subject.

L.Shapovalova
05.08.2004, 05:04
At me a question to club system " Happiness of a life " inform, please, quantitative and qualitative structure so products colourfully described by you, on your site to leave, unfortunately could not. If hesitate to promulgate at conference send by mail lms@fromru. com

L.Shapovalova
06.08.2004, 16:41
Once again I give a repetition of the previous answer to a similar question. I in detail wrote about synthetic and natural vitamins earlier, therefore have decided to copy to you the explanatories, probably you did not read it or this earlier. On November, 28th 2001 03 : 29 : 40 Vitamins or complexes you should L.Shapovalova vabirat because " salvage rolling a handwork rolling or drowning ", whether is not enough that to you will tell or say and sellers will recommend interested in selling production. 1. Vitamins happen synthetic and natural, look closely or attentively: if it is written vitamin C, and in brackets "Acidum ascorbinicum" is a synthetics and if it is written " from berries atseroly, dogrose, etc. ", Already absolutely the another matter, is still Ester With is very modern and effective form of vitamin C., vitamin D it is usual " from cod-liver oil ", vitamin E - from sprouts of wheat, a soya, etc., vitamins B - grown up on bran of rice, beta Carotinum - from carrots or dunalielly, etc. using natural vitamins, as a rule, it do not hide Campaign. 2. Minerals and trace substances should be in chelated forms (aminokislotnye chelates, chelates on the hydrolized proteins, Citrases, etc.) . If in the formula the calcium, a magnesium, iron, Zincum are specified simply, etc. as pravmilo it is salts (manufacturers do not emphasize the form, and those at which chelated about it or this inform forms. The truth some manufacturers specify the form of salts - a calcium a carbonate, a magnesium oksid, silicon dioxide, etc. Important to mean, that manufacturers, ispolzujutsie salts of minerals and trace substances, spare and on natural vitamins. Special attention turn on presence in the formula of vitamin C in the form of Acidum ascorbinicum and salts of iron - such vitamino-mineral complexes will destroy or blast mucous yours zheludochno-an intestinal tract. 3. Well when the formula includes vegetative and alimentary components, it raises or increases their efficiency. 4. Enzymes i/or bacteria raise or increase ozdoravlivajushchy effect of a complex even more.

Dima
07.08.2004, 05:51
L.Shapovalovoj's question. Seriously I am or be interested in bioadditives, I read on these subjects much. But till now I can not generate for myself precise in any way, the confident program. Main principles has planned.
In osnovnomi zaklinka occurs or happens iz-that:
I know what vitamins, trace substances and t. The item when and in what quantity or amount are necessary, but the information on concrete names of preparations where they can be got practically I have no. I think such problem at many. Here also I puzzle, I live far from the center, here the choice is not great (TSentrum, Vitrum, Oligovit, Komplivit, Diskaveri Artlajf). But in all of them minerals in salts and Acidum ascorbinicum, t. e. Harmfully for mucous.
Therefore I ask you advise more particularly: what you vitam-the miner. Complexes consider or count more suitable on a principle of sufficiency, usvaivaemosti, harmlessness for the average person. Or where it is possible to receive the information on concrete manufacturers so that it was possible to reserve preparations.

club-system.narod.ru
07.08.2004, 15:36
L.Shapovalova!
What do you have in view of? Name preparations which you interest. To us to hesitate there is nothing. We shall respond.
If you products, that, vse-taki interest all, try to come on a site, t. To. A lot of information should to you be informed.
Are solidary with you in occasion of synthetic and natural vitamins and minerals. A small example: " the Dragee of the Life " enter into our preparation vegetative extracts, vitaminoobrazujushchie bacteria. In BAD from seafoods, such as " Algadetskoe-Optima ", " Kaltsemid-Optima ", etc. the natural organic calcium received from conchas of mussels is a part. The selenium, Zincum, iron, copper are in our preparations in the organic form.
The rest read on a site, there all is.
Copy without blanks (remove blanks from a line of the address) http: // club-system. narod. ru/

club-system.narod.ru
09.08.2004, 04:30
L.Shapovalova!
What do you have in view of? Name preparations which you interest. To us to hesitate there is nothing. We shall respond.
If you products, that, vse-taki interest all, try to come on a site, t. To. A lot of information should to you be informed.
Are solidary with you in occasion of synthetic and natural vitamins and minerals. A small example: " the Dragee of the Life " enter into our preparation vegetative extracts, vitaminoobrazujushchie bacteria. In BAD from seafoods, such as " Algadetskoe-Optima ", " Kaltsemid-Optima ", etc. the natural organic calcium received from conchas of mussels is a part. The selenium, Zincum, iron, copper are in our preparations in the organic form.
The rest read on a site, there all is.
Copy without blanks (remove blanks from a line of the address) http: // club-system. narod. ru/

Ekaterina
10.08.2004, 00:55
Hello! For example vitaminno-a mineral complex for adults Lajfpak + companies Vision.
He contains a complex of vitamins and minerals necessary for a high-grade delivery.
BADy Vision are brought in directory Vidal and the register of medical products.
produkija Vision extends only through distributors.
For the additional information address katyarik@yandex. ru

L.Shapovalova
10.08.2004, 20:04
Dear " Happiness of a life " result or bring quantitative and qualitative structure of the additive "Narifen", by the way in conchas, also as well as in bones the inorganic calcium a difference only that in bones contains gidroksiappatit a calcium, and in conchas - a carbonate, a grove speaking a chalk contains. Recollect cretaceous adjournment of a sea-bottom were formed of conchas moljuskov. gidroksiappatit it is a composition of a carbonate, oksida and Natrii phosphas of a calcium and from simple carbonate she differs that is balanced on phosphorus. By the way I met in the literature a mention of the additive " Algadetskoe-Optima " in magazine " Safety of medicines " now it or him was not present near at hand, and I can not name precisely number or room, but it is 2, 3 or 4. There specified inadmissibility of application of this additive at children as she contains efedru.

L.Shapovalova
11.08.2004, 02:22
For " happiness of the Life ". Has come nv your site, has looked or seen your additives. If to begin komentirovat will not suffice time a place. I can vtretitsja and all to explain. You and see, that at you not additives, and food stuffs, etc. enter into structure of a dragee, tablets of a plant, instead of extracts which will work only in alimentary doses. Forms of minerals and trace substances are not specified "organic" it is the comment, not the form. To your affliction should inform, that in structure of natural cod-liver oil contains no more than 15 % omega-3 acids and all over the world use fraktsionirovannyj Adeps, standrtizirovannyj on 30 % - 60 % to maintenance or contents PNZHK, and sell it or him in dark jars as on light he quickly turns from the useful additive to a poison or venom - hydroperoxides of fat acids., etc. and t. The item, by the way is not present quantitative structure of ingredients.

L.Shapovalova
11.08.2004, 11:48
For Dimy. I work with alimentary additives 5 years and more and consequently so well them I understand. Unique my purpose of participation in these conferences is to help or assist will learn to understand and to consumers. I cannot dissemble and is conscious offer noodles on ears, and unconsciously as it is done or made by many - education does not allow. I do not wish to advertise or promote here any additives if want can write to me on lms@fromru. com I to you I shall respond in the individual order and I shall help or assist to pick up those additives which are at you in region.

L.Shapovalova
11.08.2004, 21:36
And now specially for Ekaterina I result or bring the formula " Lajfpak + ", has found in the Internet.
1. Lajfpak multivitamin +

The colorless transparent capsule with a powder of yellow color with a grayish shade, 450 mg, contains:

Vitamin C of 66 mg

Vitamin PP of 18 mg

Vitamin E (a-a tocopherol an acetate) 10 mg

Vitamin 5 of 6 mg

Beta-Carotinum 2, 5 mg

Vitamin 6 1, 65 mg

Vitamin 2 1, 6 mg

Vitamin 1 1, 15 mg

Vitamin 9 0, 2 mg

Vitamin H 0, 15 mg

Vitamin D3 of 5 mg

Vitamin 12 of 1 mg

At once proverte quantity or amount of vitamin 12 - at us the maximal daily dose 6 mikrogram (mkg) is resolved for alimentary additives. But vitamin C - 70 in day, only to not be ill with a Barlow's disease, and rezreshena the maximal daily dose - 700, E - the minimal daily dose 10 - maximal 100, beta Carotinum - up to 15, the truth the group In is presented in bolee-less physiologically justified doses. Sometimes it seems to me, that the additives represented by firm Vision are made specially that poizdevatsja both above simple citizens, and above experts whom so it is assiduous (navenoe not free of charge) put the signatures under laudatory odes to this product.

Ekaterina
12.08.2004, 04:48
Dear L.Shapovalova, I do not think, that concern Arkofarma, the world or global leader on manufacture fitopreparatov, scoffs at all. And then pochemy you looked on the Internet structure? BADy companies Vision are brought in directory Vidal and the register of medical products. To criticize all is possible. BADy companies Vision have passed or have taken place clinical tests. Efficiency of all products is proved clinically.

L.Shapovalova
12.08.2004, 19:34
Dear Ekaterina, jagovorju about fihiologicheski the proved quantities or amounts of vitamins that in formulas Vision is not present and never was your concern scoffs and laughs at all including you, directory Vidal, everyone who participated in clinical tests, who distributes all and receives results, using these additives, has especially fun when mixs with additives farmpreparaty that clinical tests passed or took place more cheerfully, and our sportsmen disqualified for use of a dope - in your additive "giper" have found Furosemidum - very strong and very unsafe (strongly deduces or removes a potassium) a chemical diuretic and disqualified ours gimnastku. Probably on it or this our discussion should be stopped as you do not wish to look really at things - in your objections only slogans and links to authorities which, probably have well paid for support of production Vision.

Alexander
13.08.2004, 01:51
I shall agree with Ekaterina. Vizhn - the best vitamin complex!