PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Reasonable, and I sechas accept super 6, that will tell or say to me personally it is pleasant...

Abrupt
02.08.2004, 03:25
Reasonable, and I sechas accept super 6, that will tell or say to me personally it is pleasant!

Reasonable
03.08.2004, 15:02
Let's understand together that as the system 6 operates or works super and we shall consider or examine the basic components of a preparation.

1. The control of appetite:
Manufacturers declare the maintenance or contents in an agent tsitrimaksa, but forget to mention, what is it such. And so, tsitrimaks is a cortex southern - Asian tree Garsinija. Usually a cortex use for giving aroma to drinks. Operating or working substance is gidroksi - the form of a usual citric acid. gidroksilimonnaja the acid breaks process of natural mutual transformation of substances in an organism and does not allow to be processed to a glucose, that theoretically, at predisposition of the person, can provoke a diabetes mellitis.

Following component spirulina - the alga sea, is known to Russians on a preparation "Splat". In the quantities or amounts containing in the given preparation, its or her functional value or meaning;importance is reduced to giving to fecal masses of the sated or saturated green color. The fat containing in this alga, strengthens movement of peep on an intestine and is irreplaceable for treatment of some forms of constipations. Contains elements useful to the person in microquantities or microamounts. Effect of weight reduction = 0. For achievement medical - preventive effect the minimum 10 multiple augmentation of a dose is required.

2. Burning of Adeps:
Bromelajn - the enzyme containing in pineapples, splits without analysis all cells of a body of an organism: both muscular, and nervous, and soedinitelno - woven and as it is not strange, fatty. Its or his application is similar to execution of sparrows from artilleristskogo the weapon: killing everything, we kill Adepses. And present, that will be if to eat a field of pineapples - so not for long to decay or spread out on components. But bromelajn helps or assists from an abdominal distention.

L-A carnitine - a metabolite causing activization by a metabolism. Influences improvement of appetite, acceleration of body height, augmentation of mass of a body. It is good at the morbid absence of appetite (anorexia) caused or called by a nervous or physical attrition. (with the purpose of reception zhiroszhigajushchego effect a carnitine prinamajut from 3 up to 6 in day, instead of in children's dosages which to contain in a considered or an examined;a surveyed preparation - in 12 tablets 0, 5.).

3. Lipotropiki - crushing of adiposities:
Betaina the hydrochloride - is applied to destination vracha-the dietarian at disturbances of digestion, a sleepiness and a dyscomfort after reception of nutrition. Registers only in addition to corresponding or meeting constant diet.
Inozitol - antigipoksant, accelerates a metabolism. Give to destination the doctor to cores at a myocardial infarction, congenital heart diseases, disturbances of a rhythm of heart, the cirrhosis of a liver caused or called by alcohol, for prophylaxis of depression white bloody telets at nuclear catastrophes. From by-effects the itch, an erubescence, provocation of a gout are possible or probable.

Chromes pikolinat - In an ideal preparations of chrome activate an insulin - a hormone translating at glevody from a blood in cells. (the note: the Insulin completely blocks disintegration podkozhno-a fatty and internal fat. Simultaneously with it or this processes sintezy Adepses amplify. Therefore the insulin does not promote growing thin, and on the contrary pripjatstvuet. According to of some the pharmaceutical companies of chrome pikolinat on 311 % it is worse soaked up from an intestine and cooperates with an insulin, in comparison with traditionally used forms of chrome. For example, to the USA, the preparations containing chromes pikolinat, appoint or nominate to diabetics and citizens with the lowered maintenance or contents of a glucose in a blood only after consultation of the endocrinologist. Therefore as sharp jumps of a glucose in a blood can cause or call irreversible changes in these faces and even to lead to mors.

There is enough often in similar preparations the psychogogic agents reducing appetite and providing accustoming to this agent are used. They operate or work immediately on a brain. Certainly, the dose in a preparation of the expressed influence on health will not render, but at a hypersensibility to a stimulator depression, nervousness, a sleeplessness and the strengthened palpitation not only at fragile nevrastenichek, but also at strong uncles can develop.
From legal point of view super System Six - biologically active additive to nutrition. On it or her under the legislation the Registration certificate, testifying that the preparation is intended for faces should be given out, an exercise stress or the special diet, supervising the weight and contains in the structure vitamins and certain minerals. Any proofs, that alimentary additives independently reduce weight does not exist. Applications or statements that you will grow thin, accepting this or that potion, remains on conscience of sellers and manufacturers.

If super the System Six could operate or work independently she would be registered by Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation as a medical product, t. e. From the point of view of the law on the guaranteed effect anybody cannot speak and the grandmother has in two told or said, that you, having spent a blood and then earned money, will grow thin.

Abrupt
03.08.2004, 19:58
But in fact not looking at all this to me helps or assists also such beshennyh babok costs or stands:)))

Reasonable
04.08.2004, 05:55
You think, if at super systems 6 such high price probably, she is superefficient? Anything similar when this alimentary additive only has entered into a market, prior to the beginning of a wide advertising campaign in color magazines for housewives and on TV, the system cost 350 400 roubles for bank. Now, owing to advertising costs in the sum nearby 3 000 000 $ in a month or 84 000 000 roubles. You will pay from 1800 up to 2500 roubles for bank. It turns out, that you the condanguinity earned money, pay own obdurivanie on a television box. Under the certificate of the eyewitnesses, one jar of this POTION in the city of Nju-York (USA) costs or stands 26 $, at ih-that salaries in thousand dollars a month. Let's compare the retail and wholesale prices for the additive: as in firm " Cobra " this preparation you can buy or purchase the private person for 71, 4 $ if to buy or purchase by the gross, for 47 $. It turns out, that about one banks the firm earns, not having struck a finger about a finger, more than 707 roubles! And more one pleasant news: If you buy in firm " Cobra " 4 banks of a medicine to 5 you give free of charge in a load or as it it is accepted to name, in "gift". It is easy to guess, that for an embodiment of an ingenious advertising course the price 5 those banks, - visible, it is included or is switched on in cost 4 h previous and whether it is necessary for you to buy superfluous to bank which cost price, including the customs duties, probably, does not exceed 300 roubles

Abrupt
05.08.2004, 16:32
And chyo you think in occasion of diuretic grasses?

Reasonable
07.08.2004, 06:31
Diuretics represent the medicinal substances strengthening allocation wet
Kidneys and, that, promoting allocation of excess of water from an organism. Diuretics should be used exclusively at the strong edemas demanding an immediate intervention, but at all do not approach or suit for the decision of problems of completeness and excess weight.

Really, diuretic have very serious two collateral effects:

1. They lead to disturbance of equilibrium of some mineral salts (soda and a potassium) which role is extremely important for normal functioning our nervous and muscular cells. Not the secret, that acceptance of diuretics also leads to muscular spastic strictures and a giddiness, that too testifies about mineral disbalanse. Quite often people get in hospitals iz-for it or this.

2. They lead to so-called "boomerang effect": the organism resists to artificial influence of a diuretic and when course of treatment interrupts, there is a consensual deduction of water. Thus, the organism keeps even more
Waters, and the result of influence of a medicine is reduced practically to zero.

Very much often diuretics can be met in some teas and tablets for growing thin. It is Senna, a cowberry leaf or sheet more often, pol-has fallen, etc.

For Reasonable
08.08.2004, 11:56
Listen, I liked your approach! Unless only under the customs duties there is an objection... They in the price uchityvajutjas, clearly, but here the customs does not see them, consider or count too in the direct income, as well as the VAT...:))))))))) reasonable, and whether you heard that about additives "Doctor Nona"? I have no concept about their structure, as well as rapsrostraniteli, I suspect:))) But very much it is interesting. Names do not differ raznorobraziem - all comes to an end on... sin. JAmsin, Klinsin, Pulmosin and so forth.. In advance I thank for opinion.

Reasonable
09.08.2004, 12:55
Klinsin it is applied at an atony of an intestine, dizbakterioze, chronic constipations, to purification or ablution of an organism and a conclusion of toxic or toxiferous substances. At problems zheludochno-an intestinal tract: for restoration of a microflora of an intestine and acceleration of a metabolism. At sedentary job and an inactive way of life. At keeping diets. PROPERTIES of PREPARATION KLINSIN: a complex of grasses (mint, an anise), a root of a rhubard, and also a fat of dates and plums, for the first time is connected with bioorganomineralnym a complex of the Dead Sea and operates or works as "ershik", clearing and restoring villuses and functions of ours zheludochno-an intestinal tract. Thus the most important, that Klinsin is not a purgative, and restores a peristalsis of an intestine natural by not causing diarrheas, rezej and abdominal distentions. Restoring function of an intestine and a microflora of a mucosa - "Klinsin" is the irreplaceable alimentary additive at our wrong delivery and a way of life.

INGREDIENTS

Leaves of mint peppery, fetuses fenhelja ordinary, roots of a rhubard medicinal, fetuses tamarinda, fetuses of plum house; bioorganomineralnyj a complex of the Dead Sea

Into structure enter: mint peppery possesses spasmolytic, anesthetizing, cholagogue, gentle aperient and antiseptic actions, has antiemetic action; the anise ordinary possesses spasmolytic, anesteticheskim actions, promotes an expectoration, stimulates digestion, strengthens a lactemia, reduces pressure of a blood; the root of a rhubard is a source of a fat, possesses obvolakivajushim and clearing actions, has purgative, zhedchegonnyj effect, cytotoxic and strong antiviral action; plum house disinfects an intestine, strengthens a peristalsis and improves digestion; dates are rich with a fat activating a metabolism in an organism and reducing a level of a cholesterin in a blood; bioorganomineralnyj a complex of the Dead Sea.
Dyskinesia of cholic ways, spastic strictures of cholic ways;
Cirrhosis of a liver, hepatitis;
Diabetes mellitis;
Illnesses or Diseases zheludochno - an intestinal tract;
Chronic constipations, colitises;
Anal fissures;
Diarrheas;
Abdominal pains, gastric colics.
All the others in the same spirit. Basically sounds not bad, but it is necessary to remember. What is it vse-taki BAD, about a harmfulness and utility of scientists argue till now. To solve to you

For Reasonable
10.08.2004, 01:40
Nda.... Reasonable, me your opinion, and you zapostili here a piece of the text from "Nonovskoj" information interested. I and itself read it. I shall raise the question differently. "Nona" declares this or thus most "bioorganomineralnom" a complex and about "arhibakterii" in the preparations. Here about these two components that is known? And properties travok to find simply... Thanks once again.

Reasonable
11.08.2004, 11:31
I have how much understood you the structure interested, and in tselov I can tell or say precisely, influence of these or it BAD up to the extremity or end precisely is not established or installed. Wish to be the guinea pig?

For Reasonable
12.08.2004, 03:41
The slightest desire. Therefore also I am or be interested. Relatives trade "Nonoj" and activly use these additives. From here and interest: vo-the first as soon I shall remain the orphan:))), vo-the second, as to me of a message with this or thus not studied or investigated shnjagoj. I repeat, the independent information is not present practically any... Can, though a source will prompt? Information, clearly, instead of "Nony"...:)))

Reasonable
13.08.2004, 00:06
Is not present unfortunately, anything any more did not meet. Well and you I can posovetolvat in this business, with BAD to be guided a principle of "golden mean" and to the relatives recommend to do or make too most