PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor! Now to me of 19 years. To 13 years has transferred or carried acute trombotsisticheskuju purp...

Darya
02.08.2004, 02:28
The doctor! Now to me of 19 years. To 13 years has transferred or carried acute trombotsisticheskuju purpura. Doctors have told or said, that it is necessary to refrain from the sun for 3 years and to visit or attend a sun deck. Whether it is possible to visit or attend a sun deck now? What is the sun or a sun deck more harmful?
In advance thanks.

Ilya
04.08.2004, 07:30
Hello! Darya! Takokgo the diagnosis, as you piukazyvaete, no. Is ITP (the idiopathic Werlhof's disease), is TTP (tromboticheskaja trombotsitopenijacheskaja purpura). Specify, what of these diagnoses to you put. But what diagnosis would not be, inspection at a hematologist which will confirm is necessary for you, that for the present or true moment you do not have signs of disease. Then you can sunbathe. It is better to not go to a sun deck. Ultra-violet radiation is dangerous to you.

Darya
06.08.2004, 16:40
Thanks the doctor! To me have diagnosed TTP.
At a hematologist was. Signs of disease are not present.
In a sun deck in general it is impossible or it is possible, but only chut-hardly??

Darya
10.08.2004, 09:32
I specify, that on the sun I sunbathe every summer.
Me interisuet a sun deck
In advance thanks.

Ilya
11.08.2004, 12:31
In a sun deck it is undesirable, because it is not known as the organism (compromised in the past) will react on UF radiation. There can be a repetition of these troubles.

Talla
13.08.2004, 00:00
Darya, and you not zadumivalis about interrelation solnechnogo/ultra-violet an irradiation and frequencies of occurrence of a melanoma. Such country as Australia where the sun shines krugly year, has the highest case rate a melanoma and as other carcinomas cutaneum. As frequent and dlitelnoe ultrfioletovoe the irradiation of a skin leads to its or her early ageing. So reflect on necessity of a sun deck