PDA

Просмотр полной версии : All family we are ill or sick acute raspiratornoj with a virus infection (I, the husband, the child...

Vick
09.08.2004, 22:58
All family we are ill or sick acute raspiratornoj with a virus infection (I, the husband, the child 2, 7 years). In a week at us the trip for 2 weeks to Egypt is paid. What to do or make, me have frightened, that even if we shall recover that very dangerously to go after the transferred or carried disease to other climate. Up to lo a lethal outcome! I in a panic, the permit am paid, money will not return, and health too one. Give advice or council, srocho!!!! Thankful in advance.

Zholudev A.A.
12.08.2004, 22:06
Certainly to go it is impossible. It is necessary URGENTLY! To return the permit. It can be made at presence fors-major circumstances which your illnesses or diseases are. For giving ofitsialnosti the reference or manipulation in pol-ku and reception of the sick-list is necessary, as there will be a basis for cancellation of the contract and the refund. At refusal of tour operator to return money address in a society are sewn up the rights of consumers t. To. To the law you have the right to refuse. As a last resort bring an action.