PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise a medicine (drops?) from konjuktivita and simultaneously sposobstvujushch...

Olga
12.08.2004, 14:57
Advise a medicine (drops?) from konjuktivita and simultaneously promoting improvement of vision (only not bioadditives, " natural medicines " and not t. Item). It is desirable inexpensive (rather) and widespread enough. It for the grandmother, she cannot descend or go by virtue of age to the doctor, and by virtue of obstajatelstv to cause or call on the house of the ophthalmologist too to not turn out. I heard is konkt-t from an allergy, and so at it or her not such. Probably any relapsing infection: eyes periodically redden, after a dream can sometimes be a little light zasohshego pus on eyelashes, and seldom can hurt or be ill;be sick a little. Albutsit helps or assists a little, but how much or as far as I understand, it not an output or exit. Advise something antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory and improving vision. I shall repeat, what is it there should be widespread enough apparatus. In advance very much I thank.

Rzheznikov M.V.
12.08.2004, 16:52
Hello, there are medicines for a conjunctivitis, but they are unable also to improve vision. Your grandmother should be helped or assisted by drops with an antibiotic, for example Okatsin, TSifran, TSipromed.