PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear Doctor! It is duplicated enough subject, but riskn...

Olka
07.08.2004, 14:19
Hello, the dear Doctor!
It is duplicated enough subject, but I shall risk to ask once again. How much Japanese diet is useful / harmless / hazardous to health.
What of variants is more preferable?
Variant 1 (http: // www. kleo. ru/Encyclopedia/slim/diety. shtml * Ja):
As well as at any other diet, in this too there are the of severity. During 13 ti days H p: salt, p, alcohol, flour products, sweets. Between p nutrition it is possible to drink in p quantity or amount boiled water or p (not aerated). A diet to keep precisely, not changing dishes, their sequence, t. To. Only in such order, the diet causes normalization of a metabolism.
1 day:
p - p coffee.
Dinner - 2 p p eggs, salad from fresh cabbage with p butter or oil, a glass of tomato juice or one fresh p.
Supper - p p, salad from fresh cabbage with p. Butter or oil.
2 day:
p - p coffee, p.
Dinner - p p, salad from fresh cabbage with p. Butter or oil.
Supper - p a beef 200 g, a glass p.
3 day:
p - p coffee.
Dinner - p an egg, 3 greater or big p p with p. Butter or oil, 150 g p p.
Supper - apples.
4 day:
p - p coffee.
Dinner - 1 big p p or p, p on p. Butter or oil, apples.
Supper - 2 eggs p, p a beef 200 g, salad from fresh cabbage with p. Butter or oil.
5 day:
p - p p p, pp juice of a lemon.
Dinner - 500 g p p, a glass of tomato juice (p).
Supper - p p, salad from fresh cabbage with p. Butter or oil.
6 day:
p - p coffee.
Dinner - 500 g p p, salad from p p or fresh cabbage.
Supper - 2 eggs p, salad from p p with p. Butter or oil.
7 day:
p - tea.
Dinner - a beef p 200 g, p any.
Supper - from p p days, p 3 go day.
With 8 for 13 days follows a diet p. After p 7 8 kg of weight it is possible to eat p 2 3 years.
Variant 2 (http: // diet-net. nm. ru/ves/dieta-3. htm):
This miracle of the Japanese clinic jaeks. A miracle that within 13 days the organism passes to greater or big turns or turnovers of job. For short terms the diet adjusts or regulates a metabolism in an organism, reconstructs it or him on other rhythm of job. Founders guarantee similar result at least for 2 3 years. Conditions: within 13 days it is impossible to use Saccharum, salt, alcohol, flour and confectionery products. Between receptions of nutrition it is possible to drink mineral or boiled water without restrictions. The diet should be used precisely not changing sequence, t. To. Only in this case there is a change of a metabolism.
Day 1
Breakfast: black coffee
Dinner: 2 hard boiled egg, salad from boiled cabbage with vegetable oil, a glass of tomato juice.
Supper: a fish zharennaja or boiled
Day 2
Breakfast: black coffee, suharik
Dinner: a fish zharennaja or boiled, salad from vegetables, cabbage with vegetable oil.
Supper: 100 grams of a boiled beef, a glass of yogurt.
Day 3
Breakfast: black coffee, suharik.
Dinner: 1 big zharenyj a vegetable marrow in vegetable oil
Supper: 2 eggs in abrupt, 200 gram of a boiled beef, salad from fresh cabbage with vegetative butter or oil.
Day 4
Breakfast: black coffee.
Dinner: 1 crude egg, 3 greater or big boiled carrots with vegetable oil, 15 gram of firm cheese.
Supper: fruit.
Day 5
Breakfast: crude carrots with juice of a lemon.
Dinner: a fish zharenaja or boiled, a glass of tomato juice.
Day 6
Breakfast: black coffee
Dinner: 0.5 boiled chicken, salad from fresh cabbage or carrots.
Supper: 2 eggs in abrupt, a glass of crude carrots with vegetable oil.
Day 7
Breakfast: tea
Dinner: 200 gr. A boiled beef, fruit.
Supper: that want from suppers, except for 3 go day (it is possible boiled crabs)
Day 8
Dinner: 0.5 boiled chicken, salad from fresh cabbage or carrots.
Supper: 2 hard boiled egg, a glass of crude carrots with vegetable oil.
Day 9
Breakfast: crude carrots with juice of a lemon.
Dinner: a greater or big fish zharenaja or boiled, a glass of tomato juice
Dinner: 1 crude egg, 3 greater or big boiled carrots with vegetable oil, 15 gr. Firm cheese.
Day 11
Breakfast: black coffee, suharik.
Dinner: 1 big zharenyj a vegetable marrow in vegetable oil.
Supper: 2 hard boiled eggs, 200 gr. A boiled beef, salad from fresh cabbage with vegetable oil.
Day 12
Breakfast: black coffee, suharik
Dinner: a fish zharenaja or boiled, salad from vegetables, cabbage with vegetable oil
Supper: 100 gr. A boiled beef, a glass of yogurt.
Day 13
Dinner: 2 hard boiled egg, salad from boiled cabbage with vegetable oil, a glass of tomato juice.
Supper: a fish zharenaja or boiled

Your references are very necessary. At me
Following questions:
1. Coffee. It should be necessarily natural coffee? In what way
Prepared?
2. Eggs. Chicken or perepelinye? If perepelinye, how much pieces? 3. Vegetative
Butter or Oil. Olive or sunflower or....?
4. A fish. Sea or river? Whether it is possible to use instead of a fish squids or
Shrimps? Or the certain fish (a tuna, a salmon is recommended...)
5. Suharik. It is simply dried slice of bread (white? Black? With bran?) or
Simply store suharik or hlebets (Vassa, Finnscrips...)
6. Day 9. A breakfast: crude carrots with juice of a lemon. During a breakfast it is possible to drink water
Or it should be made up to or after?
7. Cheese. What cheese to use? Parmesan, gauda...? Whether It is possible to use a brynza or " cheese house "? Vse-taki 15 gram or 150 gram? 15 gram is approximately how much? About a globule for ping-a pong or in general an incomplete tea spoon:)?

I look forward to hearing from you or to your reply. It is very important for me.
Yours faithfully, Green.

Liza
08.08.2004, 17:35
Tried or Tasted such diet pol-year back, has grown thin for 8 kg. (was 78). Now 72 also has decided to try or taste once again, the truth only has begun. About your questions I shall respond so - especially not zamorachivalas, ate that was (coffee there were soluble, eggs usual, butter or oil sunflower, a fish of a crash, a cracker any, water a saw when it would be desirable). Here actually and everything, I think at you too it will turn out to grow thin decently!

Liza 2
12.08.2004, 08:35
Greetings, Liza. I too was on this diet and as it is not strict as you in the summer. I think, that has grown thin too kg. On 8, but it was more appreciable it not on weights or balances, and on volumes. Has passed or has taken place half a year, has added kg three. But again on this diet I have not a seat, t. To. By rules, it or she should be kept not more often time in three years. And you unless about it or this have not heard?