PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind health! To me 21 year. After small failure or accident in February to me have put...

Xenia
07.08.2004, 12:05
Kind health! To me 21 year. After small failure or accident in February to me have diagnosed - serdechno-a vascular dystonia. At thinking really slabenkie vessels (hereditary probably from mum), happen cases of syncopes in stuffy transport or during session when I sleep less than 6 8 hours per day. From medicines have advised fenjuls, and in the rest - "red" fruit and vegetables. Advise, please, that is possible poprinimat from vitamins, or there can be still something. Thanks big for attention. Yours faithfully, About. To.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
09.08.2004, 01:27
Xenia, fenjuls-is a ferriferous preparation which appoint or nominate for treatment of an iron deficiency anemia. At you she is established or installed?

The anonym
09.08.2004, 19:21
Hello! As those is not established or installed, but the gland is not enough in a blood.
Advise, please, something supporting or maintaining immunity: in the father have found out a cancer pancreatic. He is very weakened or easied, runs into depression. Kakie-any vitamins or it is better national agents? Thanks!

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
10.08.2004, 19:01
Xenia, do not accept preparations without an establishment of the exact diagnosis. In occasion of your father: he should receive folic kislotu-vitamin of group V-together with nutrition, instead of in the form of a medicinal preparation, t. e to eat daily 5 9 fruit and vegetables in day. This quantity or amount it is enough daily to receive 400 mkg of Acidum folicum. Except for fruit, Acidum folicum in lots or plenties contains in orange juice, a string bean, peas and grain flakes. If the patient already has problems with reception of nutrition, it is necessary to speak, unfortunately, only about blokade-anesthesias.

Xenia
12.08.2004, 02:53
Lanj, hello! Please, explain, what does it mean - blockade? How much or As far as it is dangerous? I chitla statistics of survival rate at this disease, but would not be desirable to think of it or this! It would be desirable to put or apply a maximum of forces to facilitate and, - opportunities, to prolong its or his life. About Acidum folicum I have understood, thanks!