PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! Advise as to act or arrive: The patient 22 years, the diagnosis of groats...

Lana
10.08.2004, 01:53
The dear doctor! Advise as to act or arrive:
The patient 22 years, the diagnosis macrocellular limfoma a hip joint without a lesion of an osteal brain, unfortunately B-or T-cellular are not established or installed. Has passed or has taken place 8 courses P/X CHOP and a monthly course of radial therapy in ONTS on Kashirke. Now doctors confirm remission on the basis of the analysis trepan-biopsies, but at the same time urgently recommend to spend vysokodoznuju h/t with the subsequent transplantation of own osteal brain. Has read through, it is what is it very dangerous t. To. It will be possible to die of any elementary infection in fact an organism it is deprived for any time imunnoj system. As posupit I do not know - now state of health and sostojanee almost as up to illness or disease, only greater or big delicacy, destruction of a bone is stopped. What will you advise? Attending physicians speak, that in the West now it dovolno-taki standard treatment for aggressive limfom.
In advance thanks for your references.

10.08.2004, 07:11
Write, I shall give the information. Platno. Dearly or expensively.

Ermakov A.I.
11.08.2004, 16:43
Doctors are right, but to solve all the same to you.