PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dobrryj day! Tell pozhajlusta about a complex " the Calcium a magnesium Zincum " (the EC...

Lena
10.08.2004, 13:36
Dobrryj day!
Tell pozhajlusta about a complex " the Calcium a magnesium Zincum " (if I am not mistaken in the name. It is a complex for fingernails or nails of a skin of hair). Whether It is necessary to accept still what that vitamins simultaneously with this complex. If yes that what. At me very weak fingernails or nails and a skin dry on the face..... And on a body there was a goose skin. What in general can be accepted vitamins for improvement of a status.
In advance I thank.

Aptekaonline
11.08.2004, 15:19
Hello, Lena. Kaltsij/magnij/Zincum is the alimentary additive containing specified trace substances in quantity or amount of 775 mg in two capsules. Without consultation of the doctor such lots or plenties of a magnesium and Zincum to accept it is not necessary. Stop the choice on complex polyvitaminic preparations with trace substances Vitrum prenatal, Farmamed LediS the formula for a skin of hair and fingernails or nails, Perfektil is better. Yours faithfully, Elena Ivanovna.