PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctors, advise please! At my mum (52) in last m...

D
08.08.2004, 11:33
Dear doctors, advise please! At my mum (52) last month bad state of health. Almost always delicacy, strong tussis. Accepted tablets (ampitsilin, something from tussis). And now began to reduce the left arm or hand, consensual twitching of fingers.

Hope
10.08.2004, 01:31
Ampitsilin is an antibiotic if the course is not spent on drink up to the extremity or end - on effect could and not come or step, t. e. Tussis is not cured, as those. In occasion of an arm or a hand I advise to address to the rheumatologist, the cardiologist. And treatment of tussis should be finished under observation of the doctor, strictly keeping the schedule of reception of the written out preparations. It is better, if before purpose or appointment the analysis on sensitivity to different antibiotics will be made and is appointed or nominated to what " good sensitivity ". If want qualitative and quite comprehensible at the price of the help, address in the American Medical Clinic In Sankt-Petersburg. Bodies 140 2090. There there is all opportunities both to consult and check up on sensitivity and to receive there and then medicines - on drugstores not running.

D
11.08.2004, 04:19
Thanks for advice or council