PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, help or assist pozhajlujsta. I do not know, that to me occurs or happens. At me so...

Victoria
10.08.2004, 05:22
The doctor, help or assist pozhajlujsta. I do not know, that to me occurs or happens. At me it is so much sores, I do not know at whom to treat. In the first at me aretmija, kordiolog has told or said it at me in genes. I am am excruciated with strong headaches accompanied a nausea and a giddiness (got in failure or accident, there was an easy or a light;a mild brain concussion). The neuropathologist has registered Nootropilum, does not help or assist. Very quickly I get tired, constantly I do not get enough sleep, has strongly grown thin and I can not recover, though on a regular basis I eat and I drink vitamins. One year ago hair strongly dropped out. Now it is less, but all the same. My head medical shampoos, I rinse with grasses, too does not help or assist. There was irritable, often a whining mood, and there were pavors or phobias, neznaju. I am afraid to go by the underground. On high escalators the head, arms or hand nogo trjasutsja starts to be turned. In the car heart starts beshenno to fight, there is no air. What with me? Help or assist please. To what doctors and with what me to address. fedykova@yandex. ru

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
11.08.2004, 04:11
Victoria, first of all it is necessary to address to the doctor who simply would calm you, for example, to the psychotherapist. And dalee-try to replace the neurologist. In occasion of volos-if it not kosmetologicheskaja a problem (about what to you the cosmetician at once will tell or say), is necessary to check up a level of iron in a blood (the therapist will give a direction on the analysis). And necessarily make US of a thyroid gland.