PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte! To me of 25 years, I live in Siberia, in the city of Nefteyugansk. neskolk...

Lilja
07.08.2004, 16:13
Zdravstujte!
To me of 25 years, I live in Siberia, in the city of Nefteyugansk.
Several days ago at me have begun sharp, pronizyvajutsie pains in oblosti the right temple which some seconds proceed, (four repeat time) then pass or take place, a little chasav that does not disturb, and then all repeats again. At night never hurt was. That any more does not disturb. The answer please, what is it can be, and to what expert to me follows will address.

yulia
08.08.2004, 13:11
zdravstvuyte!
Menya zovut yulia. ya pishu iz angliyi.
gde-to 2 nedeli nazad ya napisala moyu, istoriyu bolezni, kasayuschuyusya moyey docheri, gde ya poprosila posovetovat mne kakiye privivki moya doch doljna prinyat v obyazatelnom poryadke.
yA POLUCHILA OTVET S MOYIM PASSWORD, no k sojaleniyu ya ne mogu prochitat t. k. ne znaya kak vvesti kirillitsu.
esli u vas net moego pisma ya mogu napisat snova.
esli u vas est vozmojnost ne mogli bi vi pomoch mne i otvetit na russkom, ispolzuya angliyskiy shrift. mne ochen vajno poluchit sovet iz rossiyi.
spasibo bolshoye.
yulia

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
09.08.2004, 19:39
Lilja, it is necessary, that you were examined vrach-by the oculist. If on it or him chasti-the norm or rate, is necessary consultation of the neurologist.