PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear MILHA, I am sorry for the lack of information, but all taki. ho...

The anonym
07.08.2004, 12:32
Dear MILHA, I am sorry for the lack of information, but all taki. It would be desirable to learn or find out as competently to grow thin? I read conference... .-that separate slices of any system. To you I shall be grateful for any information, more or less integrated:-) Can be even you will recommend something to esteem? It would be desirable to dump or reset kg 4 5. After 30 it is grown thin hardly. There is a suspicion what is it and iz-for ignorance in the given area:-) With what to begin? Yours faithfully. Irina.

MILHA
07.08.2004, 20:36
Irina, you are absolutely right that attributes of system have seen in my answers. Difficulty consists that I work in the female crisis center NOT in Russia (here I the temporary visitor), a curriculum and aftertreatments lasts before half a year. Therefore I cannot pass in full necessary knowledge, I can respond only to concrete questions. Our system consists from: 1) psychotherapies, 2) training to rules of a healthy delivery, 3) individual correction by means of a homeopathy, 4) individual selection of vitamin complexes. A basis - a macrobiohabit spasm and an Ayurveda as much as possible adapted for conditions of a modern life, and also the nonviolent attitude or relation to the organism. Try to stop on a macrobiohabit spasm and whenever possible (but without extreme measures) to enter into harmony with the nature.

child
09.08.2004, 10:13
MILHA, thanks for the answer. Have very much interested me all these words: " Macrobiohabit spasm "," an Ayurveda " adapted.... But, as that remains sensation that information has not increased. What is the homeopathy, a psychotherapy, a vitamin complex I approximately I know, but the main thing that to not have an agent, and the truth? Certainly. I quite realize to be able to use them, problematical character of territorial remoteness and for this reason I suggest to make this conference more organized:-) namely to place on a site the information on your system, bases, its or her short. Or it so an individual approach, what such basically is impossible? It would Be very a pity: - (I also am glad to ask a concrete question but as that... The sensation of a bewilderment does not give. A question one and global - how to grow thin and not grow stout?:-)))) to enter in harmony with nature is too as that too philosophically sounds for practical application.... Can be it is not necessaryl to me to all this write here, can is more convenient so inogda@beep. ru?