PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! The anemia has been found out in me in 15 years, it or her have cured in are short...

Inchik
07.08.2004, 13:07
Hello! The anemia has been found out in me in 15 years, it or her have cured in short term. The same was three years ago, the hemoglobin then was 65, pricked vitamins, accepted a lot of iron. The hemoglobin has raised or increased. Recently there was at the doctor, again an anemia, again I accept iron. I not distrofik, eat normally, no deviations or rejections are present. Why such occurs or happens?

Doronin V.A.
08.08.2004, 22:26
Iron from an organism is lost only with a blood. At 50 % of women of genesial age on globe is zhelezodefitsit as a source of a loss of blood are monthly. As from food stuffs iron is soaked up only in strictly limited quantity or amount (even if it or him contains there much) in due course develops zhelezodefitsit. At depression of a hemoglobin it is necessary to accept iron preparations before its or his normalization, and then periodically to accept them with the preventive purpose.