PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Question of a life and mors!!! At me very serious problem. At my grandmother r...

Anna
07.08.2004, 00:45
Question of a life and mors!!! At me very serious problem. At my grandmother a cancer of a bladder. To her did or made radial therapy. 40 sessions. Have discharged from hospital. Every day to her all becomes worse. Nothing eats, about 2 weeks ago, talked to us, ate (feel hardly), now anything. poim tea, kissel, we give chicken bulon-here all meal. The most important: it or her tears than that green and brown. (the liquid) very badly smells. And the diarrhea excruciates every day several times. Whence? In fact nothing eats? And a vomiting why? Please, respond. neznaem what to do or make. The person dies on eyes...

Egorov I.V.
08.08.2004, 18:51
Anechka, unfortunately, your grandmother is now in the extremity or end of a home straight. It is possible for her and it is necessary to do or make anesthetizing nyxes and injections of Cerucalum. Through a vomiting the organism gets rid of a cancer intoxication. Diarrhea can be connected with a radial colitis. You quite right operate or work concerning its or her feeding: only liquids in the small portions. Be near to it or her More, caress it or her, speak about its or her past, surround with its or her trebled love. If she kreshchennaja, talk to her about soborovanii, will invite the priest. Very much with you I sympathize...