PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Elena on June, 05th 2001 14 : 13 : 36 (I duplicate, t. To. Has not received the second answer...

Elena
07.08.2004, 16:41
Elena on June, 05th 2001 14 : 13 : 36 (I duplicate, t. To. Has not received the second answer - about gemorrag. A vasculitis) Thanks for consultation. If it is possible still a question - in conference I do not see the rheumatologist - as to me it or him to find. And has addressed to you because always observed gamatolog. But when has moved to other city - it has appeared that the rheumatologist is necessary. Can you can respond to a question: I know a provisional regimen. Whether but soon next holiday and me excites a question It is possible to sunbathe and whether it is possible to sunbathe in a sun deck. The matter is that there is an exacerbation always in the spring, and in the summer after the sun - all goes on recession and rashes are not appreciable almost. And I vse-taki sunbathe. How much or As far as it risky or safely?

Doronin V.A.
08.08.2004, 09:37
Dear Elena! Consultation of the rheumatologist and inspection in occasion of a vasculitis can be received in the Rheumatological centre of science of Russian Academy of Medical Science, these problems also are engaged on faculty of faculty therapy MMA in it or him. And. Setchenov's m.