PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My daughter, 23 years, the student, began was acutely to react on...

Konstantin Sergeevich
07.08.2004, 15:03
The dear doctor! My daughter, 23 years, the student, began was acutely to react to weather changing. Began to reach that cannot rouse in the morning. Pressure lowered. A giddiness, a flaccidity, a numbness of fingers. She in general the person of anemic type, but up to such delicacy did not reach yet. Whether it can be connected with shortage of vitamins and what? As to a way of life he quite responds definition "correct".
Thanks.

Alla
08.08.2004, 04:50
Educational process can cause such overstrain or overvoltage, as well as personal problems about which you do not know. However I would advise to address to the neuropathologist, also to make the analysis on iron (anemia). In a delivery the gland is more than products with the high maintenance or contents of vitamins of group In, E. In fruit now there is not enough advantage or benefit, therefore drink berry and grassy teas, eat more fresh greens.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
08.08.2004, 08:20
Konstantin Sergeevich, internal consultation vracha-the therapist, delivery of analyses and inspection is necessary for your daughter.