PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I soon should do or make cesarean section (tazovoe presenting...

Lena
07.08.2004, 03:00
Hello! I soon should do or make cesarean section (tazovoe a presentation, a narrow basin). After it or him, how much or as far as I know, always koljat antibiotics. Whether prisovetuete any antibiotic rather harmless to the child to take it or him with itself in a maternity home? There koljat the cheapest, instead of the most good antibiotics. Perhaps, abroad something ponovee is? I have an opportunity quickly to get. Many thanks.

The family doctor
08.08.2004, 07:10
The dear Lena! If scheduled operation cesarean sections to necessity for purpose or appointment of powerful or potent antibiotics of last generations with the preventive purpose to arise should not is necessary to you. If at you, God forbid, will arise any infectious oslozhnenie-then a choice of an antibiotic (and most likely combinations of antibiotics) will not be based on its or his possible or probable penetration into an organism of the child with milk, and it will be defined or determined by gravity of an infection and sensitivity of microorganisms to antibiotics. At development in the postoperative period of the complications demanding antibacterial therapy, the child is translated on artificial feeding. If you wish to be reserved by a powerful or potent antibiotic with preventive tselju-consult to doctors of that maternity home where assume to give birth or travail. If agents allow, can get from antibiotics any tsefalosporinovyj 3 4 generations, any aminoglycoside, and also Metronidazolum for intravenous introduction. Antibiotics should be got in enough that has sufficed on course of treatment. Sincerely I wish you to present in the subsequent these antibiotics to doctors of a maternity home, they will appoint or nominate them somebody.