PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I wish to address to you for the help, t. To has completely lost uv...

Nadin
26.07.2004, 20:04
Hello!
I wish to address to you for the help, t. To has completely lost confidence that I when or can consult with the problem!
To me 21 year, at body height of 172 sm I weigh 98 kg, from here follows, that excess weight in me about 30 kg.
I always was polnovatoj the girl, but it to me went, hudenkoj me and to present not probably... In September, 2003 I weighed 79 kg, but me it ustraevalo. But after reception of contraceptive tablets, I have started to grow stout sharply and have typed or collected literally for three months almost 20 kg!!! Besides there were problems with a menses, she simply was gone, the doctor speaks, that now probably I shall remain and at all fruitless! Toest all kak-as if against me... Not only that raspolnela, and still and without children I shall remain!
Diets do not help or assist... There is no I probyvala to grow thin by means of diets, but killogrammy there and then come back to the habitual norm or rate - 98 kg.
I ask you, help or assist me to cope with this severe illness!
At us it is simple (in our region) there are no normal doctors who could something make! How much I did not address for the help anybody anywhere knows nothing, except for that all services of doctors at us paid, I have spent already a heap of money... And all uselessly!!!

Lera
29.07.2004, 08:47
Darling Nadin!
Try or Taste is high-grade to go in for sports, thus having limited itself in meal. Stop to drink contraceptives, most likely they to you and have added such problems. Though, can and not only it. All is cleaned or removed, and kgs too. It is necessary to take simply itself in arms or hand and to tell or say, that I all can. I, personally can skazt, that I have grown thin for 11 kg. It is a record, but not all so is quickly done or made. It is necessary to be reserved patience and persistence. I too thought, and, nothing will leave. But vse-taki, borrow or occupy in productive leisure, believe he does or makes miracles. Listen, as it was at me. In the morning - jog, minutes so on 20 (though not every day, it it is possible on days off). In the morning a glass of green tea + honey. Further training, is more than vegetables, juices, the summer will be now fast. Refuse bread, and from farinaceous foods perhaps too. Buy or purchase hlebtsy, if absolutely nevmogotu. Sweets a drop. They should not be in general. Saccharum to exclude. Try to cut down the usual portion of nutrition in half. Absorb pineapple, excellent or different szhigatel-vegetative our Adepses, only is it or him after the basic reception. Kvashennaja kapusta-a remarkable agent to growing thin. Fresh cabbage. Apples. And necessarily green tea. 3 hours prior to a dream try to not eat.
Start to conduct the diary of achievements. Begin directly with Monday, vzveshajtes, make gaugings: breasts, waists, beder, one femur. And gde-that in a month there should be first results. Believe to me, the instructor on shaping, it really helps or assists. I know, it is very complex or difficult to adhere, failures though they should not be are possible or probable. It is necessary to hold precisely in a head an idea. Correctly to adjust or set up, to tell or say better to turn the consciousness in a underside. It is not necessary to lower or omit arms or hand, you so molodyi and at you still all ahead.
Success to you!

maranta-?NON
30.07.2004, 05:43
Lera, tell or say, please, what is the time at you cunningly on achievement of the set purpose?

lera-?aOa?ON
02.08.2004, 16:09
In total about one year. Again I shall repeat, it is impossible so quickly to throw off superfluous kilo, it vo-the first is harmful, and in the second, they to return.
Also it is necessary to support or maintain constantly itself, today I shall pass or miss training, but tomorrow in I shall strengthen it or him twice.
And in general I wish to tell or say. It tightens or delays, the person in fact gets used to all. Earlier I could not pump up press from a prone position of 50 times, especially with a dumbbell in weight of 1.5 kg behind a head. So try or taste for the sake of experiment, on how much you will suffice approaches?

Now after a month of such trainings, I do or make 6 approaches, since 50, with each approach menshaju quantity or amount of times on 10. As a result I swing or pump 155 times.

maranta-?NON
05.08.2004, 11:43
Thanks! I just recently began to go on aerobics (2 months) and I would like any instant results. Now I understand, that it is necessary to have patience.

Nadin Lere
07.08.2004, 17:23
Thanks big for advice or councils, I shall necessarily try or taste... I hope, what is it to me will help or assist to cope with my problem!!! Thanks, still time!