PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My six-years or six-summer son in the analysis had myelocytes....

Olga
05.08.2004, 08:58
The dear doctor! My six-years or six-summer son in the analysis had myelocytes. An integrated analysis of a blood such: a hemoglobin 114, leucocytes 8, 9, erythrocytes 3, 92, thrombocytes 219, an ESR 10, myelocytes 0, 5, band 1, 0, segmented 76, 5, eosinocytes 5, 5, bazofily 0, 5, lymphocytes 11, 0, monocytes 5, 0.
On second of September to him have made mantu (the result was negative) then he not ceasing is ill or sick - - week goes to school, then falls or is ill. Once there was a bronchitis, other times ORZ. Antibiotics drank or saw once, and more splashed a course polideksy. Thus we cannot recover up to the extremity or end: all time remains a small rhinitis, a restless back wall of pharynx (speak, that as at it or him tonsils are not increased completely not, their function was incured with a back wall). And he coughs constantly some years, after transferred or carried in three years kokljusha. Tussis always passes or takes place in the summer on a summer residence, but pulmanolog speaks, that he not allergic. Tussis bezmokrotnyj, but very loud.
Since one and a half years at the son in the analysis eosinocytes (6 12) are almost constantly raised or increased. Dermal assays give moderately a positive take almost on all parameters, stronger (but not the strongest degree) on some components. FVD normal. Incidentally there is a small diathesis and often a xeroderma.
Hemoglobin at it or him it is constant nearby 115, but all this autumn each following analysis of a blood is worse previous: leucocytes and segmented raise or increase, and lymphocytes and monocytes go down. And here now there were myelocytes.
At it or him the immunoglobulin And (53) is lowered.
From the middle of October its or his temperature keeps on 37, 4 when he is not sick. Normal happens only in the morning and in the evening, when he in bed. When longly easy sits - - 37, 2 when moves, is - - 37, 5, even 37, 8 if potters with the brother.
The lien is slightly increased by US - - 8, 5 on 3, 5 with an additional lobe 1 on 1 from below.
The dear doctor, prompt please, to what doctor we should address. Whether we should keep any restrictions in connection with occurrence of myelocytes (can be, it is impossible to drink antibiotics or the medicines raising or increasing immunity?)
Excuse for such detailed letter, I am simple is very concerned.

Ermakov A.I.
07.08.2004, 00:54
Dear Olga, I very much understand your trouble. I can tell or say only, that: 1. These myelocytes should not confuse you, 0.5 without rising band it is possible to consider or count as practically casual find. 2. Considering tussis, a subfebrile condition, it is expedient to repeat a Mantoux reaction, at presence of positive reaction to ascertain the bend of tubas. Assays and to address to the phthisiatrician 3. To be observed at the SAME and DECENT pediatrist. 4. Before to drink antibiotics and stimulators, to be defined or determined with the diagnosis.