PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Tell about modern metotah treatments of a chronic lymphoid leukosis, what e...

marina
05.08.2004, 07:28
Tell about modern metotah treatments of a chronic lymphoid leukosis what new medicines are. That can advise for improvement of quality of a life, struggle against colds. Your opinion on application Vobenzima?

Doronin V.A.
06.08.2004, 20:43
Dear Marina! The chronic lymphoid leukosis is first of all disease demanding, it is not so much use of modern medicinal preparations, and first of all competent medical kuratsii. This illness or disease there is Enough often is not a subject treatment, but only to careful observation. Untimely therapy can bring sometimes more harm, than advantage or benefit. It just a question of quality of a life. If treatment is really necessary, there are some standard schemes or plans of therapy, for which your attending physician should carry out the control. It is necessary kompromis between antitumoral activity of preparations, their toxicity, kachkstvom for a life on a background of treatment, etc. e, therapy of a chronic lymphoid leukosis is more isskustvo, than the standard scheme or plan. One of the advanced preparations is "fljudarabin". Its or his use should be discussed separately. For this purpose it is necessary to know all clinical picture and history of disease. Experience of application Vobenzima I have no. It is a ferment or an enzymatic preparation which is used in traumatology, sometimes nephrologies. I do not think, that its or his use is expedient at a chronic lymphoid leukosis.
More detailed information can send me by e-mail: vadim_doronin@mail. ru