PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To me have appointed or nominated to prick intramusculary tsefotaksim (at me stafi...

Staf
02.08.2004, 03:58
Hello!
To me have appointed or nominated to prick intramusculary tsefotaksim (at me a staphilococcus) 1 2. In day.
I would like to hear any advice or councils, positions, at keeping k-yh it is possible to reduce probability of occurrence of side effects.

Zholudev A.A.
05.08.2004, 23:23
TSefotoksim (klaforan) - the representative of cephalosporins 3 go generations. Side effects. Toxic influences - hematological changes (leukopenia), a prothrombinopenia; rising of activity of transaminases; phlebitises; dyspeptic frustration. Allergogennost it is high enough, the two-dimensional allergy with Penicillinums can be marked or celebrated. In process of augmentation of Gram-negative activity the risk of development of a dysbacteriosis raises or increases.

In case of occurrence of allergic reaction to stop introduction of a preparation, to accept Suprastinum (Pipolphenum, telfast).
For prophylaxis of a dysbacteriosis have a drink lineks on 2 kap. 3 times a day., sour-milk products with bifidobakterijami.