PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear Doctor. At my daughter (3 years, 20 kg) the diagnosis " Is acute...

Andrey
01.08.2004, 20:12
Hello, the dear Doctor. At my daughter (3 years, 20 kg) the diagnosis " the Acute Werlhof's disease ". Prednisolonum has restored a level of thrombocytes with 20 thousand up to 240 thousand Now it is necessary to deduce or remove a medicine gradually. What scheme or plan of decrease of a dose if initially the daughter received 2 mg. On kg. Weights a day? In advance thanks for the answer.

Doronin V.A.
02.08.2004, 17:38
Dear Andrey! Strictly ustanovlenyh schemes or plans do not exist. All depends on concrete circumstances. I can tell or say one, that depression of a dosage should be slow. The below a dose, the more slowly depression. It is better to discuss this question about yours the attending physician.

Andrey.
04.08.2004, 05:14
Thanks for the answer. But the matter is that the doctor has tried to cancel at once reception of a medicine, referring that the dose was small and the child small (the last to me is absolutely not clear). After I have rebelled, she has appointed or nominated while decrease twice. Therefore to me vse-taki the standard, average scheme or plan of deducing or removing of a medicine from use interests. I hope for a prompt reply. In advance thanks.

Doronin V.A.
05.08.2004, 15:21
Usually start to cancel on 1/2 tablets in three days. In your case I it would make of 20 mg up to a dose. Further the cancelling of a preparation should occur or happen more slowly (on 1/4 in three days).