PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To me have put a fatty dystrophia of a liver. Have written out to drink Essentiale forte. Us...

.40 L
02.08.2004, 16:29
To me have put a fatty dystrophia of a liver. Have written out to drink Essentiale forte. This treatment, thanks for the answer is how much effective.

scorceni
03.08.2004, 20:42
The strange diagnosis for the woman you that alkogolichka? Who and how has put you such diagnosis? To a word the fatty dystrophia of a liver at keeping for last shchadjashej diets and without medicines is exposed to an involution can be in current 1 - 2 months.

Galina
04.08.2004, 03:49
scorceni, to me too have put such diagnosis though alcohol in general on spirit I do not transfer or I carry. To me of 37 years. Now here the third month practically I do not use some any Adepses, I shall look or see then, that from this it has turned out. The diagnosis is put according to US - functional hepatic assays - norm or rate, the cholesterin and triglycerides is raised or increased.

Zholudev A.A.
04.08.2004, 22:54
Medicine effective enough. Besides it is necessary to keep to a diet excluding animal Adepses.