PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me, probably, rare or infrequent enough problem, but I hope...

Tanja
30.07.2004, 07:14
The dear doctor! At me, probably, rare or infrequent enough problem, but I hope you to me pomozhite.
From the childhood I always liked a smell of the washed up floor at an entrance (t. e. Wet cement), I constantly gnawed a chalk at school, adored a smell on
To street after a rain. All this especially did not disturb me, t. To. I know mass of people which eat a chalk. Like there would be no calcium. But when I tried to drink a calcium gluconat, my "strange"
Preferences did not pass or take place. My analyses of a blood anything especially, except for a low hemoglobin did not differ. But after a birth of the child, I am simple
Began to eat the ground from flowerpots,
Though it is more sand. I can do or make nothing with myself. The husband laughed over me iz-for a chalk, and now I simply and do not speak him about it or this. That
With me such, in fact I understand, what is it
Even it is unhygienic. Can hand over any analyses
Thanks!!!

Dock
30.07.2004, 12:42
Mmda... My opinion - a specific feature of an organism. Vrjadli analyses something will tell or say. It is pleasant - eat, but it is better that it was not known by others - will not understand.:)

M
02.08.2004, 11:16
Any it not feature of an organism, and a low hemoglobin at which there are gustatory distortions. Koltsy here at anything. You should understand the reason and to raise or increase a hemoglobin - predilections will pass or take place.

Zholudev A.A.
02.08.2004, 23:49
It is necessary for you to address to the psychotherapist.

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
04.08.2004, 21:10
I shall allow to interfere. Tanja, bent for to eating of a chalk and peska-is your low hemoglobin. It is necessary to find out the reason of an anemia and to spend on drink ferriferous preparations, if an anemia iron deficiency. The matter is that the more you drink a calcium, the below a level of iron in a blood, t. To a calcium has property "to devour" iron. As soon as you lift gemoglobin-desire there is a chalk will leave for ever.