PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor, passed or took place Check-up and the following rezulta have been received...

Ira M. 31 year
04.08.2004, 01:15
Hello the doctor, passed or took place Check-up and following results have been received:
WBC - 8.5 10 3/mm 3
RBC - 5.67 H 10 6/mm 3
HGB - 11.4 g/dl
MCV - 66 L * m 3
Fe - 126 K: 60 140 ug/dl
E: 80 159 ug/dl
svjazyvaemost Fe
327 291 430 ug/dl
Hb A 77.0
Hb F 17.2
Hb A2 5.8
As I have understood it is a question about Thalassaemia major or minor. The matter is that I live in Istanbul and it would be desirable
To receive it is more than information on this illness or disease on
The native language. Whether the probability of inheritance is great
Children (at me their two)? Whether there is a risk of a degeneration
Illnesses or Diseases in more dangerous form? Whether pertinently any treatment? If will give exhaustive information, or specify where it or her to find, I shall be rather grateful.

Doronin V.A.
04.08.2004, 09:33
Hello Ira. Considering data of analyses about halassemia major speech does not go. It is more serious situation accompanied a deep anemia and replaceable transfusions of a packed red cells. At you beta-a thalassemia a minor (Thalassemia minor or still it or her name Thalassemia trait). This hereditary disease with autosomno-a dominant or prepotent principle of inheritance. At beta to a thalassemia presence of a mutation in a gene beta to a chain globina leads to disturbance of normal synthesis of a hemoglobin, is concrete to disturbance of synthesis of its or his prevailing fraction (hemoglobin). In the analysis of a blood characteristic changes - a hypochromia and a microcythemia of erythrocytes are marked or celebrated. Parameter MCV (average volume of an erythrocyte) testifies to a microcythemia - in your case MCV is lowered up to 66 fl. To a hypochromia testifies b MCH and MCHC (the average maintenance or contents and concentration of a hemoglobin in an erythrocyte). They are not resulted or brought, but I am assured or confident that are lowered. For beta thalassemias depression of a hemoglobin And and rising of hemoglobin 2, but in an insignificant degree is characteristic. In norm or rate index 2/NvA 1 : 40, at beta thalassemias he decreases. All these laboratory signs at you are present. Specific treatment do not spend, as this situation does not lead to significant clinical changes. Periodically appoint or nominate preparations of Acidum folicum, t. To. At constant, start up also small, a hemolysis of erythrocytes there can be a relative deficiency of Acidum folicum. The risk of a degeneration of illness or disease in more dangerous form is not present. As a rule it or her at all do not find out. I have two patients to whom the diagnosis beta talessemii the minor is put after 60 years. People have lived all life and did not know about these changes. Probability of inheritance by children 1 : 3 if the father is not sick.

Ira M. 31 year
04.08.2004, 15:35
To doctor Doronin of Century: - I Thank for exhaustive answer!!!!!!