PDA

Просмотр полной версии : So all is normal but the stomach or belly is not cleaned or removed anywhere even at growing thin. .god kach...

Ekaterina
28.07.2004, 23:44
So all is normal but the stomach or belly is not cleaned or removed anywhere even at growing thin. .god swung or pumped press three times a week, I feel that muscles are pumped up and Adeps all the same is not cleaned or removed. .hudet it is strong I can not because all droops also a neck as at the bull the tail becomes. .podskazhite please can be kkie that alimentary additives or spets. A diet or procedures for a stomach or belly..

sem
30.07.2004, 06:18
Excellent or Different press can disappear under a layer of Adeps on a stomach or belly.
And nakachka the press in it or this not strongly will help or assist you, tak-as it is 1, besides a small muscle and pumping over it or her you practically do not drive Adeps (energies on nakachku press it is necessary very little).
At you muscles are rolled, but them it is not visible.
It is necessary for you to borrow or occupy in run, walking or any dr. An aerobic load and you will see as Adeps will disappear (+ a diet!).

megatron
31.07.2004, 03:22
sem has forgotten to add * will disappear together with *
Not so that all is simple

JUlja
01.08.2004, 18:14
As Ekaterina apparently a female, a problem is presence of Adeps, instead of absence of muscles. So even if will disappear together with muscles, no trouble, they then can be pumped up again.

Ekaterina
03.08.2004, 01:52
Strangely enough I eat very little, high-grade only a dinner, in the morning yoghurt and I come so late in the evening that occasionally only tea I drink, but the weight is not reduced. .znachit probably it is necessary to run, and vsvjazi with it or this a question, how much on time or on distance it is desirable to run?

Gorina L.F.
04.08.2004, 10:48
Pay more attention to slanting muscles of a stomach or belly. They simultaneously both strengthen press and help or assist to burn Adeps in the field of a stomach or belly. If you are assured, that muscles at you are stronger some steel, and around of them Adeps - try to visit or attend the masseur.