PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At the girl 4, 5 months thrombocytes - 517. That is necessary about...

Galina
24.07.2004, 10:32
The dear doctor! At the girl 4, 5 months thrombocytes - 517. That it is necessary to survey and what to undertake.

Ilya
27.07.2004, 23:15
Dear Galina! It is impossible to speak about one digit. Unless in one digit it is possible to describe all state of health of your child? Survey of the doctor is necessary, probably then will be necessary dopolnitelnve analyses. But all over again survey. Probably that the reasons for trouble also it will not be found out.

Galina
28.07.2004, 08:05
Dear Ilya! We are observed in a district clinic, except for that we consult at the neuropathologist, the orthopedist and the oculist " on the party or side ". Doctors have not found out any deviations or rejections, the child develops on age. However, already second time (the first analysis of a blood has been made in 2, 5 months) shows such thrombocytes. Whether there is an occasion for bespokojsta? What doctor should seem?

Ilya
30.07.2004, 08:47
How much or As far as I have understood, to you simply to like to consult (the child is healthy, but it or he is advised by some experts " on the party or side "). If you does not suffice, visit or attend also hematologist. Actually you have not understood me. I have told or said, that ONE good doctor (pediatrist) is necessary for your child, which it or him will examine, look its or his analyses, and, if to be necessary, appoint or nominate others, or to direct or refer on consultation. And the heap of experts " on the party or side " up to goods will not finish.

Galina
31.07.2004, 10:50
Dear Ilya! Unfortunately, you not correctly have understood me. We consult " on the party or side " because in a district clinic there are no experts listed by me, but there are demands according to which, we should to consult in the certain months at experts. The pediatrist at us from an out-patient department but how to define or determine good he or not, not having medical education - is not clear. Therefore I also have addressed on this site, in hope to hear references. Thanks.

Ilya
04.08.2004, 06:45
Dear Galina! And how to define or determine, good I the doctor, or not? Just as and with your pediatrist: it is necessary to come to it or him;them on reception, to talk, ask those questions which you set to me, to hear answers. And, ONLY! If they you do not arrange (answers), to search for other expert.