PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, at me such problem. Since the childhood me upihivali vysokokalory...

Margarita
02.08.2004, 16:04
Hello, at me such problem. Since the childhood me upihivali high-caloric nutrition: a porridge with butter or oil, slivkami, when became more senior (with 3 h than years), pel'menis, fat meat, sweets, all this the "essential" and "concentrated" meal. After a plentiful dinner me still violently put to bed at 2 3 o'clock till 8 years. I ran and moved in the childhood a little. It proceeded till 17 years. As a result at me now (me 21 year) weight of 75 kg at body height of 165 sm and acnes on the face. I since the childhood was the full child. I wish to grow thin even up to 54 kg (in a bone I not wide, size zapjastja-16 sm). Whether it is possible or probable to me now to grow thin even on 8 10 kg a year? In fact fatty cells grow in the childhood and teenage age? Such figure does not arrange me. Prompt, as to me to eat (I do not like Saccharum, fat and zharenoe). I hope for your help.

The anonym
03.08.2004, 13:50
Here also do not eat sweet, fat, zharennoe, farinaceous foods... Eat healthy nutrition, it is more than fat. Literatures on this subject - a great lot. Move! Go to section any like dzju-up to or in dances seriously borrow or occupy. In 21 year still all is reperable! Success to you!

Alain
04.08.2004, 02:42
Friends! Kto-somebody tried or tasted Sistemu-6? Share experience. Thanks.