PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. Whether it is possible to have a drink without internal consultation of the doctor a preparation magne B...

Sofia
29.07.2004, 03:23
Hello. Whether it is possible to have a drink without internal consultation of the doctor a preparation magne B6? The matter is that I had difficult enough period at job, and also in linoj lives. Nervousness and excitability were then on a limit and here now this all has poured out in a sleeplessness. First I simply did not sleep, and now every evening to fall asleep meshjut ideas: as bud-that I pass examination " usnu-I shall not fall asleep ". Naturally, it again excites nervous system and I do not sleep already purely or cleanly physiologically, exaltation I does not give. That the reason for it or this a neurosis - dokayvaet that fact, that in target when it is not necessary to try to fall asleep I I sleep as the baby. I needed to hold on two weeks before holiday to have an opportunity about what to not think. But it is necessary kak-to get out that of this status. At the psychotherapist was - all helps or assists on couple of days, and further on new. The neuropathologist has defined or determined a high level of uneasiness and has advised to have a rest more. I in despair. I wish to sleep! And to sleep, it is necessary to think of it or this less. Effort of will is it is impossible. Whether tell or say it is possible to try to spend on drink magne 6 or persen or novopassit to calm down? Whether will be harm? In advance thanks.

Zholudev A.A.
31.07.2004, 09:13
Glitsin on 1. 3 times a day, novopassit for the night, are possible drops 40 50 Valocordinums for the night. MagneV it is not counter-indicative.

The anonym
31.07.2004, 23:29
Thanks. Forgive or excuse, and during what time this course can be accepted? And MagneV it is necessary to accept level with the others or it is alternative to them?

Zholudev A.A.
03.08.2004, 16:56
Glitsin starts to operate or work in 5 7 days, to accept it is necessary not less than month. Novopassit have a drink weeks two. Valocordinum necessarily, in itself contains barbiturates and accustoming can develop at long reception.

THE FORM OF RELEASE:

Tablets with an environment, white: on 50 in packing
The Solution for intake: On 10 ampoules on 10 ml

STRUCTURE:
Tablets: Sodium lactatum of a magnesium - 0, 470 g on a tablet, 23, 5 g on packing
Pyridoxine a hydrochloride - 5 mg on a tablet, 250 mg - on packing
One tablet corresponds or meets 3, 94 mekv. A magnesium + +, t. e. 1, 97 mm (48 mg).
ekstsipient: Saccharum white, Kaolinum, gummiarabik, karboksipolimetilen, Talcum, stearat a magnesium, atsetoftalat tselljullozy, etilftalat, white wax, okis a titanium.
Solution for intake: Digidrirovannyj Sodium lactatum of a magnesium - 0, 186 g, Pidolat a magnesium - 0, 936 g, a pyridoxine a hydrochloride - 0, 250 g
ekstsipient: saccharose - 3, 2 g, Saccharinum? Sodium, aromatizator a cherry, the cleared water. One ampoule corresponds or meets 8, 24 mekv. A magnesium + + or 4, 12 mm (t. e. 100 mg)
PROPERTIES: From the physiological point of view the magnesium is cation of primary intracellular localization. He reduces excitability of neurones and nejromyshechnuju transfer. He participates in many enzimaticheskih reactions. The pyridoxine, koenzimnyj the factor, participates in many metabolic processes. The maintenance or contents of a magnesium in plasma between 12 and 17 mg/l (1 - 1, 4 mekv./l or 0, 5 - 0, 7 mm/) specifies the moderate deficiency of a magnesium; the maintenance or contents in plasma below 12 mg/l (1 mekv./l or 0, 5 mm/) specifies strong deficiency of a magnesium.
Deficiency can be primary iz-for congenital disturbances of a metabolism of a magnesium or secondary iz-for a disadvantage of reception (serious undereating, an alcoholism, an exclusive parenteral delivery), iz-for bad gastrointestinalnoj absorption (a diarrhea, gastrointestinalnye fistulas, gipoparatiroidizm), excessive renal allocation (tubulopatija, a polyuria, abusing diuretics, a pyelonephritis, a hyperaldosteronism primary, treatment by Cisplatinum).
Clinical nonspecific displays of deficiency nagnija: a tremor, muscular delicacy, tetanic reductions of muscles, ataksija, the raised or increased reflex activity, alienations of type of irritability or bessonitsy, disturbances of an intimate or a cardiac rhythm with extrasystoles or a tachycardia, frustration of a digestive tube with a diarrhea.
The METABOLISM of the MEDICINE the Magnesium, a component of an organism with the average maintenance or contents 17 mm/kg from which 99 % in cells, is selectively absorbed at a level of a mucosa of a small bowel. 40 50 % of an entered magnesium are absorbed approximately. About 2/3 intracellular magnesiums it is distributed or allocated in an osteal tissue and other third in smooth or poperechnopolosatoj to a musculation, and also in erythrocytes. The magnesium is allocated mainly with urine. In kidneys, after a filtration in renal glomuluses of 70 % of a plasmatic magnesium, 95 97 % of a magnesium are repeatedly absorbed in renal canaliculuses. Maintenances or contents of a magnesium in urine there correspond or meet approximately 1/3 entered magnesiums. In an organism the pyridoxine is exposed or to oxidation in Pyridoxalum, or to amination in a pyridoxamine. After fosfalirovanija obrazuetsjaja Natrii phosphas of Pyridoxalum - metabolicheski the active form of a pyridoxine.
INDICATIONS: At a disadvantage of a magnesium of an organism, isolated or in a combination. In case of a combination to a disadvantage of a calcium it is recommended to compensate in most cases in the first turn a disadvantage of a magnesium and only after that to begin kaltsieterapiju. In case of a serious disadvantage or bad absorption, treatment needs to be begun intravenous introduction. Magne 6 (spasmophilia), but now specific action is applied also to treatment of functional displays of attacks of alarm with a hyperventilation is not proved.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: the Serious renal failure with a clearance of a creatinine below 30 ml/minutes
The PREVENTION or WARNING: Magne 6, the solution for intake contains Sodium sulfitums.
INTERACTION: it is preferable to not appoint or nominate simultaneously with preparations of Natrii phosphases or the sodic bonds inhibiting intestinalnuju absorption of a magnesium. In case of a combination to peroral Tetracyclinums, it is recommended to keep the minimal interval of time 3 h hours after reception of Tetracyclinum. It is impossible to combine Magne 6 and treatment L-finish singing, as vitamin 6 inhibits its or her activity.
SIDE EFFECT: the Diarrhea, abdominal pains. Neurologic signs (a parasthesia, peripheric nejropatija), the extremely rare or infrequent and obratimye prii the termination or discontinuance of course of treatment, were observed at long courses of a vitamin therapy (some months) and at the doses exceeding 2 g of pyridoxine in day.
WAY OF APPLICATION AND DOSAGE:
Intake:
1. The Disadvantage of a magnesium of an organism:
o The Adult: 6 tab. Or 3 ampuly/day.
o To Children: from 1 up to 3 ampul/day depending on age.
2. The Spasmophilia: the Adult: 4 tab. Or 2 ampoules in day.
The daily dose should be accepted in two or three receptions during meal, and to wash down with a lot or plenty of water. Registration: Tablets 312 500 9 1970 Solution for intake of an ampoule 329 784 5 1987
PERIOD OF STORAGE:
Tablets with an environment: 3 years
Ampoules for intake: 2 years