PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Addition to the previous report about a hellebore. My mum accepts it or him on...

Tatyana
03.08.2004, 05:41
Addition to the previous report about a hellebore. My mum accepts it or him in occasion of a cancer of a mammary gland (has passed or has taken place two years after operation and chemotherapies). Whether Opravdanno it if is not present what BAD can be accepted for prevention of development of disease. Help or assist, please!

Shapovalova L.M.
03.08.2004, 08:04
Application of a hellebore at a cancer of a mammary gland is not justified in no event. It very much the poisonous plant and in pharmacology at present iz-for it or him jadovitosti is not applied any more. It is used only as raw material for manufacturing components of some medicines (intimate or cardiac glycosides). Long reception can damage or injure;hurt a cardiac musle as glycosides tend to collect in an organism. Similar lekarstvkennyh preparations the doctor selects a dose and a regimen of application very carefully (the OVERDOSAGE is lethally dangerous!). At carrying out of courses of a chemotherapy (especially anthracycline antibiotics (" red chemistry ")) application of a hellebore can kill the person simply.
At a cancer of a mammary gland it is necessary to keep strictly a diet - it is necessary to use a plenty omega-3 polynonsaturated fat acids (cod-liver oil, linen butter or oil) and, sootvetsvenno to exclude all vegetable oils except for linen and olive. Cod-liver oil can be used partially in a natural kind (slabosolenye brjushki salmons), partially in the form of additives (but it is obligatory standartirovannyj on 30 % to the maintenance or contents of fat acids (EPK and DGK) and in dark jars as on light they very quickly are oxidized). It is necessary to apply bioflavonoidy citrus and polyPhenolums of grapes and tea. It is very good to use vegetative analogues of Progesteronum (preparations from wild jamsa) and soya izoflavony, calcium preparations with vitamin 3. It is obligatory to work with immunity - laktobakterii, soft vegetative immunomoduljatory. And as a basis of all - ochishenie as long time accepted a hellebore. It is better to apply to purification or ablution semna flax and a plantain, pectins (apple, citron, beet). If individual consultation my address is necessary: lms@fromru. com.