PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To me of 20 years. One year ago, in current of several days, at me razv...

Vitaly
02.08.2004, 04:33
Hello. To me of 20 years. One year ago, in current of several days, at me the constant weariness has developed,
Which lasts to this day. I wake up in the morning (after a good dream) - and already tired. Then at me
There were yellowings of a skin which, according to associates, appear from time to time till now.
All this time at me the raised or increased allocation of slime in a nasopharynx. A floor of year back in an intestine about a belly-button
It was observed (morbid at pressing) inspissation, now all vporjadke, is not present inflations, a normal chair,
Appetite good. For a year I have grown thin, also have begun pojavljaljatsja painful sensations in veins of legs or foots
(There is a varicose expansion, but earlier they neboleli). Recently at infektsionista it was checked on a hepatitis - pure or clean,
VICHa too is not present, as handed over once a feces on a helminthiasis - have found nothing, but it seems to me at me worms in
Liver or in an intestine. To the therapist I shall get on record only in a month, therefore it would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion
About these signs, and about that that I should do or make already now. What other complaints at me are not present.

The anonym
02.08.2004, 16:19
There are foreign programs: decays, malefices, etc. Ask at Lariny.

Zholudev A.A.
03.08.2004, 00:04
Survey a thyroid gland. Accept Polyvitaminums and trace substances. It is More than movement, stop to smoke (if smoke).