PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, my daughter 2 years. The doctor has appointed or nominated to her "seltsink" on 1 2 tab. 1...

alla
30.07.2004, 04:42
Hello, my daughter 2 years. The doctor has appointed or nominated to her "seltsink" on 1 2 tab. once a day. And to summaries it is written, what is it BAD and till 12 years it is impossible to accept. Tell or say, whether this reception is dangerous. And more. We accepted Tjanshi a calcium within a month (the child in a year had only 2 teeth). The quantity or amount of a teeth is literally within 2 months was normalized on age. And here write, what is it harmfully. Really it so, whether is at someone a trustworthy information about tjanshi. As we live in Rostove-na-to Don and here there is an active propaganda of these preparations at all doctors.

Igor
31.07.2004, 14:18
Hello Alla. In occasion of Tjanshi many censures are valid. As from clients, and distributors. y you can receive the information on site Konsultattivnogo of committee on BAD at the Russian Academy of Natural Sciences http: // www. biodobavki. org. And having communicated with me e-mail: igor_200357@mail. ru

Venus
02.08.2004, 21:16
On the basis of the experience I can tell or say - do not waste time also money in vain. My child in 8 months did not have any tooth. Have spent on drink or saw through children's calcium Tjanshi-of a teeth there are no They have started to appear only in 1 2. Probably at your child a teeth have started to appear for any other reason?