PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt please, numerous apparatus for magnetic...

Alexander
02.08.2004, 01:10
Good afternoon! Prompt please, numerous apparatus for magnetic, electroimpulsive and other therapies - really help or assist (in particular the apparatus Megatone - http: // www. nevoton. ru/index_16_00. htm)? Or this usual charlatanism? Advertising is placed usually in doubtful gazetkah type SpidInfo. Extend by mail, or through direct-sales representatives. But presence of license MZ the Russian Federation erects this rectangular approach traffic pattern with a bulb and zhuzhzhalkoj in a category honey. The goods, and according to the law on the rights of the consumer already it is impossible to return such purchase. (but whether the medical goods not in drugstores and private or individual distributors can be on sale?) yesterday the direct-sales representative managed to lead into error my mum and she has given half-salaries for this "device". How now to return money - mind or wit I shall not put or apply.

Zholudev A.A.
02.08.2004, 12:06
Dear Alexander! Accept my condolences in occasion of useless purchase. Try to cure that should give in to treatment under the instruction enclosed to the apparatus. If it will not turn out bring an action against developers and probably to you will carry. Only it is long and hlopotno.
There is other way - to force mum to believe in a miracle and to cure it or her of illnesses by means of the got apparatus. It too is long and hlopotno, but to you to choose. Success!

Zholudev A.A.
02.08.2004, 20:50
Dear Alexander! Accept my condolences in occasion of useless purchase. Try to cure that should give in to treatment under the instruction enclosed to the apparatus. If it will not turn out bring an action against developers and probably to you will carry. Only it is long and hlopotno.
There is other way - to force mum to believe in a miracle and to cure it or her of illnesses by means of the got apparatus. It too is long and hlopotno, but to you to choose. Success!