PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At me such question: to me of 36 years, at me a hypertonia (150/110)...

Igor
26.07.2004, 12:25
Hello! At me such question: to me of 36 years, at me a hypertonia (150/110). The doctor has appointed or nominated "Enalopril" and has told or said what to drink it or him it is necessary to me for life. I drink on 2 tab. In day, pressure 130/95 sometimes jumps up to 150/100. Whether tell or say harmfully all time to drink this preparation and what you can posovetyvat for pressure decrease?

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
27.07.2004, 17:14
Igor, on a level arterial davlenija-at you it boundary. Further: what shows an electrocardiogram? Whether there Are even minor alterations of an eyeground? Whether there Is a lesion of kidneys? What stage of a hypertonia is put to you in the diagnosis? Describe criteria of an idiopathic hypertensia to clinical attributes, t. e-external conditions of formation of illness or disease, (fatigue, the negative emotions, an insufficient dream and t.) features of development of a hypertonic syndrome (gradual, with periodic exacerbations and remissions), complaints (headaches, fatigability, the bad dream, unstable mood, sometimes pains in the field of heart), type of a hemodynamic (augmentation systolic and instability diastolic), whether were crisises, if "yes", as often, accompanying diseases. I do not know during what time you accept a preparation and with what in a complex but if purpose or appointment is spent without due inspection, I can advise you only one...

igor
28.07.2004, 16:16
Kidneys by way of a few salts of Changes of an eyeground it is not observed External conditions of formation of illness or disease of the complaint are described by you 1 1 In the DIAGNOSIS 2 Crisises nebylo the Preparation I accept 2 years Only its or his Accompanying diseases there is no electrocardiogram shows precursory symptoms of a hypertrophy of a myocardium of a left ventricle with initial attributes of a systolic overload. REG-FM shows the hypertonic type, the raised or increased tonus of arteries of large both average arteries and a tonus of venous vessels is raised or increased. Total or cooperative and pulsovoe krovenapolnenie it is lowered. It is recorded regidnost a vascular wall. The conclusion of the ECHOGRAM: are moderately condensed a root of an aorta. Small dimentatsija the left auricle. A symmetric hypertrophy of a left ventricle. Sokratitelnaja reaction udovlet.

30.07.2004, 08:17
Igor how the cardiologist makes comments on indications of your electrocardiogram? Consult with it or him, and then we shall continue conversation on yours 2 stages GP.

igor
30.07.2004, 19:31
Kometiruet that there are attributes of a hypertonia especially no trouble the Rest medical terms which I has described Yes fljurografija showed augmentation rvzmerov a left ventricle Has put 2 stage Yes at my affairs as you concern to coffee I drink it or him 3 5 cups in day but rather weak Alcohol in general neupotr 2 years I Smoke

31.07.2004, 01:15
Igor the matter is that the symptomatic hypertensia (secondary) is the basic sign of the whole group zabolevanij-serdechno-vascular, endocrine, renal and she is caused by various defects of organs and development of organic process. Under your description (despite of precursory symptoms of a hypertrophy of a left ventricle) I do not observe at you presence 2 j a stage. Parameters of yours AD, fortunately, too "do not hold out" up to this diagnosis. 2 aja the stage has stable character, at you pressure "jumping", absence of crisises, lesions of an eyeground, renal problems. And though from the central nervous system various signs of a vascular failure come to light or are taped, but I am inclined to carry you to 1 oh stages of disease or, most likely, to its or her boundary form. And treatment should be not medicamental. These are good working conditions and rest, autogenic training, physiotherapy exercises, a dietary diet (appreciable decrease salt, t. To poor sodium the nutrition reduces AD). And only at absence of effect appoint or nominate medicines. Well, and smoking... Your vessels warn you. And as my teacher who has lived 92 years spoke: " dear or expensive cigar is better 30 g good cognac, than "

igor
31.07.2004, 20:52
Well and how coffee? Yes in the rest all is clear so to stop to accept enalapril-as that nehochetsja can owing to him at me absence zashkalivany? Can taki drink all Eternally now speak there was monopril even better your opinion?
Yes and about a way of life So time now such where I shall pick up job ZHivesh as it turns out instead of as it is necessary and hochesh

02.08.2004, 13:06
I explain Igor to you, that at a secondary hypertensia to treat DISEASE which causes rising pressure is necessary, and you, unfortunately, want " a canary for copeck ". You do not cure a hypertensia one reception of enalapril even only for the reason, that he is appointed or nominated in a complex that allows to lower considerably a dose of medicinal preparations and to reduce collateral reactions. At long reception by hypotensive preparations the doctor should warn you about possible or probable side effects. The initial dose of enalapril makes 10 20 mg a day (unitary). In the further a dose select individually for everyone sick - usually 20 mg a day for time. The maximal daily dose should not exceed 40 mg.
At the RENAL hypertensia (whether you need to find out there is she for you) appoint or nominate a preparation in smaller doses. The initial dose makes 5 mg a day. Then a dose also select individually. The daily dose should not exceed 20 mg-once a day. At the HEART FAILURE (that in any measure is available already for you) appoint or nominate since 2, 5 mg, then a dose gradually raise or increase up to 10 - 20 mg and it is obligatory in one, but it is better in two steps. If cannot live without kofe-drink it or him with milk or in the form of drinks. Weak or net-differences any. And is better dig out roots of burdocks or dandelions, (excuse, has simply forgotten), dry up, smelite and drink. Also it is useful also taste of coffee.

Igor
02.08.2004, 19:31
And in a complex with what preparations you posovetyvali to me to continue treatment?