PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Thanks for the answer in occasion of a coagulogram from December, 27th...

Natalia, 22
02.08.2004, 04:55
Hello the doctor! Thanks for the answer in occasion of a coagulogram from December, 27th 2001 16 : 13 : 04
The additional information: there was not developing pregnancy with an incomplete abortion on term of 8 weeks in the winter. I can not become pregnant. Results of analyses on hormones:
prolaktin-22, 67 (norma-3, 4 24, 1 ng/ml); Testosteron-Depotum - there was no reactant, progesteron-0, 98 (follikulinovaja faza-it is less 0, 15 1, 1); FSG - 6, 56 (3, 5 12, 5 ulU/ml); LG - 11, 38 (2, 4 12, 6 ulU/ml); a hydrocortisone - 30, 55 (8, 7 22, 4 mkg/dl); Oestradiolum - 68, 78 (24, 5 195, 0 pg/ml)); TTG-2, 07 (0, 27 4, 20 ulU/ml); anti TG-0, 0 (0 70 me/ml).
In August laid in GB 11 with a uterine bleeding. The conclusion of US: kija (not clear word) the right ovary, adherent or adhesive process in a small basin, and zakl. The diagnosis: " dysfunction of ovaries with a metrorrhagia, NLF a cycle, a hirsutism, 2 foreign salpingoofarit, an ectopia sh/uteruses ". Pipes are passed or taken place;passable.
The doctor considers or counts, that hormonal failure occurs or happens because cysts stir or prevent normal activity of ovaries. Happen very plentiful and morbid monthly, a cycle irregular.
1) About what speaks result ACHTV?
2) whether this disharmony to norm or rate prevent in any image to offensive or approach or vynashivaniju pregnancy if she, certainly, will come or step Can?
3) I have noticed, what any ranka heals very longly, whether krovit, etc. Plays a role this ACHTV?
In the middle of January at me scheduled hospitalization In GB 11, but it would be desirable to be guided in the given question. I shall be very grateful for your answer. With New year coming you!

Doronin V.A.
02.08.2004, 12:16
Dear Natalia! Thanks for a congratulation. As to dysfunction of ovaries, and the problems of the pregnancy connected with it or this, the competent answer to give I am at a loss, as I am not the expert.
In occasion of ACHTV. This parameter characterizes, the so-called, internal cascade of coagulation of a blood. There is a nosological form which is called - antifosfolipidnyj a syndrome. For this syndrome the laboratory picture is characteristic following kliniko-: venous and arterial clottages, habitual nevynashivanie pregnancy (abortions), sometimes a thrombocytopenia (depression of quantity or amount of thrombocytes). Characteristic laboratory feature is elongation ACHTV. e., if in a coagulogram elongation ACHTV is revealed, and at a clinical picture there are abortions the blood analysis for presence antifosfolipidnyh antibodies is necessary. Considering it is necessary for making your analyses.
With coming New Year!