PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Mozhzhevelov S. ! Respond, plz., than you did not like mine otv...

Alexander Beshmelnitsyn
02.08.2004, 01:40
Dear Mozhzhevelov S. ! Respond, plz., than to you has not liked wash the answer from 14 go February g-SHapovalovoj on its or her charges in a fake of registration documents and results of clinical tests of production Vision? There there was no neither rudeness, nor a direct advertising, but nevertheless it or him is not present in the list of answers! The unique sharp statement which I to myself have allowed in itself - the assumption of deliberate distortion of the information with the purpose to lead into error readers konfy. If excision is a mistake or an error - good to whom does not happen. But, if you have intentionally removed my report excuse, your reaction looks or appears, as struggle against objectionable tendencies in discussion, and only strengthens me in my belief, that doctor Shapovalova and you personally pursue specific goals of promotion of quite commercial information, creation of advertising of one production, and an anti-advertising - another.

Shapovalova L.M.
02.08.2004, 09:12
Dear sir Beshmelnitsyn, unfortunately I did not read your answer, and I can not answer itself your question, but our polemic at conference became not constructive. You refuse to understand me and is not clear - you really are mistaken or activly use conference for advertising. Once again I suggest to meet - having on arms or hand documents quoted by you we shall more quickly reach true if, certainly, she you really interests.
About L.Shapovalova's respect.