PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Irina 23 years on November, 17th 2001 15 : 56 : 07 Zdravstvute, would like to you obra...

Irina
02.08.2004, 00:56
Irina 23 years on November, 17th 2001 15 : 56 : 07
Zdravstvute, would like to address to you with such question. Since summer disturb pereodicheskie pains in heart thus the left arm or hand and pains under a breast grows dumb and also to become difficultly to breathe. obrshchalis to the doctor, did or made an electrocardiogram, have diagnosed (it is written illegibly in decoding, but a short blockade of the right branch and disturbance of processes regeniratsii in the field of a back wall, how much or as far as could disassemble in written), and also addressed to the therapist which has diagnosed vegeto-a vascular dystonia, and have diagnosed ostoohondroz. Have written out drops vodchina and ketanov and ointment diklafinak but how much not prinemala helps or assists for some time, and then all begins anew. Whether It is possible for me in these cases prinemat Nitroglycerinum considering that umenja VSD. Also would like to learn or find out what medicines it is necessary prinemat in such cases. In advance blagadarna for your answer

Shirokova E.B.
02.08.2004, 07:15
Irina! Kardialgija-the pain in the field of heart can arise for the most different reasons. If your attending physician has diagnosed vegetativno-a vascular dystonia (VSD) to me not clearly drops Votchala containing Nitroglycerinum and appointed or nominated, as a rule, at ischemic illness or disease of heart what for are appointed or nominated. If the pain in the field of heart is sign VSD Corvalolum (Valocordinum) more will help or assist, Zelenin's drops, Validolum, etc. But to give advice or councils on treatment it is in absentia impossible, internal survey as I do not know details of your disease is necessary.