PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon. First time in a life did or made to me massage. Voobshche-that he was W...

Felix
02.08.2004, 02:33
Good afternoon. First time in a life did or made to me massage. Voobshche-that he was secondary, but at the same time the girl any short-term courses
Finished, so not absolutely lohushka. And she has told or said, that at me is unequivocal
Problems with vertebra or vertebrae, that all that mozheno is displaced and it is necessary to manualnomu
To the therapist and t. Item Has told or said what is his name on scientific - I have forgotten. Here it is my question
Actually. And more. At me pochemu-that word " manualnyj the therapist " associates with
"Charlatanism". If it not so, all peerly advise kakoju--nibud office on
More decently in Moscow, well so that people there were, as they say, with " vsshim
Education "

Lanj, the doctor-diagnostician
02.08.2004, 07:01
Felix, I urgently recommend you consultation of the competent neurologist for research of your backbone. It is not necessary to do or make massage without a direction of the doctor. And about short-term courses of massage I can tell or say one: to master present or true, deep, case massazh-massazhistke it is required not less than one year of job with vrachom-professional LFK. Otherwise you can strongly do much harm to the health.