PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Lyudmila Mihajlovna! On my question about djagile (dong kvaj) you already the rivers...

Natasha
31.07.2004, 20:09
Dear Lyudmila Mihajlovna! On my question about djagile (dong kvaj) you already recommended me to drink it or him constantly (me 41 year), supplementing it or him jamsom in 2 half of cycle.
I have found in sale only the additive " the Woman 30 plus ", (structure: a calcium of 1068 mg, vit. D 400 mg, braz. suma 50 mg, jams 50 mg, dong kvaj 50 mg, the American ginseng of 50 mg, a whale. kudzu 20 mg).
The dear doctor! Whether it is possible to drink this additive daily and constantly, in fact there is present jams which you recommended to connect in 2 half of cycle? And more: whether not too the high maintenance or contents of a calcium for the everyday use?

Shapovalova L.M.
02.08.2004, 06:24
Hello, Natasha. Check up, most likely it is structure not one tablet. But a calcium it is necessary to use much - 1500/days the Only thing, that the calcium should vse-taki be balanced on a magnesium, so, that dobavte to reception a tablet of Pananginum or asparkama. JAms it is possible and in first half of cycle - it is simple more effectively he works in the second. My pharma@hospital. ru address can be we shall pick up something or something else.