PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravstujte, Help or Assist me with my problem. To me 21 year, and last years 5...

Irina
27.07.2004, 17:38
Zdravstujte,
Help or Assist me with my problem. To me 21 year, and last years 5 my figure almost that did not vary. And here now it wanted to me to change a little it or her, to be exact, to grow thin. My body height - 168, and weight - 53. It is a little.... But - business not in weight, and in volume. At rather narrow brachiums and a small breast, at me full enough femurs. And as I tried to reduce them in volume - nothing turns out. Help or assist... I do not eat anything farinaceous foods, very little sweet. Periodically I go in for sports - and like water off a duck's back. Has noticed even another - if I indulge and I start to eat sweet, flour, I sit - I too do not vary! As though to me such figure is already put and anything here will not do or make.
Advise, how here it is possible to help or assist, not resorting to any chemical preparations, purgative and so forth and not exhausting itself diets? I should not grow thin on 5 6 kg, vsego-that 1 2 - in the necessary place.. In particular, effective physical exercises interest. Or to start to run?

In advance thanks,
Ira

krysja
29.07.2004, 09:12
To run - a good idea! On my long-term:) to observations, exercises for separate parts of a body do not work. To grow thin it is necessary globally, everywhere: running, floating, being engaged in aerobics and t. The item here is not present Anything terrible, hearings about the "gone" bust are strongly exaggerated. And more. Whether you deceive, approving or confirming, what do not eat anything "such"? Reconsider the ration and necessarily go in for sports - constantly, instead of periodically.

The anonym
29.07.2004, 19:24
Do not go mad. This weight for your body height even
It is small. And grown thin beder you can achieve
Only due to an attrition of the top part. You know,
Such ossicles or bonelets continuous on wrists, clavicles
Sticking out and other charm. At me it is a lot of girlfriends
With the same problems: or ideal legs or foots and
Tummy - or hardly grown thin (but not as
It would be desirable, and chut-hardly) a stomach or belly and matches instead of legs or foots
And t. Item Try to descend or go to the expert on
liposaktsii. And if he will tell or say, that cannot
To help or assist - calm down, znachchit to grow thin there is nothing, simply
There are no fatty adjournment.

Svetlana
30.07.2004, 19:22
Liposaktsija, certainly, not a way to health and beauty, and it is perfect or absolute in the opposite direction.

Rita
01.08.2004, 09:02
I think, that pritvoem body height it is normal weight. At me body height 167 and weight of 68 kg and I do not look or appear thick. My waist 67 and femurs 97. I do not complex. And with your weight and to worry that there is nothing. You would write all of us the measures is better. The weight in weight, and centimeters give fuller picture.

child
01.08.2004, 16:12
The girl, lovely! You at that age when almost the femurs do not arrange everyone))). Really you in 21 year wish to be as 5 years nazad-t. e. To have a figure 16 years or summer teenagers? For certain exaggerate. Such body height and such ves-the same simply model! To me your problems. Really, be measured and send measures then we shall see who is right...