PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, I do not know to itself to address with such question. Prompt, it is possible...

Olesya
30.07.2004, 08:37
Hello, I do not know to itself to address with such question. Prompt, whether it is possible for me to the pregnant woman, it is natural, if pregnancy will pass or take place normally, to be engaged on a velosimulator, and name itself more less sports I cannot also a simulator has appeared at me just. Very much it would not be desirable to recover, after the first pregnancy I have recovered on 8 kg, it would not be desirable to add still. Thanks.

The family doctor
31.07.2004, 23:04
Hello, Olesya! About a velosimulator I do not know. Ask the gynecologist. That not popravitsja-correctly eat during pregnancy. And on a bicycle it is possible and to drive then.

Tatyana
01.08.2004, 10:40
Dear Olesya, velosimulator vo-time of pregnancy it is undesirable, to support or maintain your health and to correct weight and a figure it is possible by means of preparations of the Dead Sea. Look or see a site www. dr-nona. ru, my dr-tatjana@mtu-net. ru address