PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! Prompt please, whether harmfully starvation at a ulcer of twelve...

Tatyana
31.07.2004, 05:54
Good afternoon! Prompt please, whether harmfully starvation at a ulcer duodenal. I transfer or carry in general absolutely easy, even on the contrary. Or can any certain diets are necessary?
Thanks!

Lyudmila
01.08.2004, 01:30
I risk to draw anger of many colleagues, but I shall tell or say: sometimes and not for everything, but famine is an agent of treatment from a ulcer. Very much the individual approach Here is required. If you well transfer or carry to starvation and competently approach or suit to construction of " a hungry diet ", you do not have " hungry pains " and accompanying diseases of a liver you can fast. But one specification: you are assured of the diagnosis? Whether there is no at you a pancreatitis?

Tatyana
01.08.2004, 06:53
Many thanks for the answer!
And what such a pancreatitis?
Here in occasion of grammotnosti the approach I also very much doubt. During starvation I drink mineralku, poorly aerated. If to fast three times a week, it is normal?
In occasion of a liver, in 8 years I have had been ill gipatitom And, in general iz-for it or this and disturbance of a metabolism has gone and I began to recover: (