PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear doctor yesterday went to the therapist. He me has completely examined - the analysis...

Sergey
29.07.2004, 22:37
Dear doctor yesterday went to the therapist. He me has completely examined - analyses again in norm or rate!
But temperature by the evening as I wrote and during loads 37.1 - 5 under the mouse or mousy and 37.6 - 9 in the priest.
About what such temperature there can speak?
And in the morning temperature 35.9.
In general that with me?
He to me has told or said that the thermoregulation is broken or disturbed.
What is it such and how with her to struggle?
As the last vrema I get tired strongly simply on pustekam and badly I fall asleep, often I excruciate headaches they the truth and before were.
Yes has forgotten to tell or say all this nachalo after I durja bashka (the summary should read) have a little bit drunk at reception fluoksetina.
Whether can to cause or call this fact all these signs?
Unpleasant sensations in the field of the left rib and a moisture on a balanus have remained and to keep about all other 4 months.
What to me to do or make?

Net
30.07.2004, 19:18
Can make to you US of organs of a small basin?

Net
31.07.2004, 02:02
For differentiation of subfebrile conditions of the infectious and not infectious (neurovegetative) nature assay is offered aspirinovaja. Believe, that for subfebrile conditions of the infectious nature normalization of a body temperature in day of reception of Aspirinum is characteristic. At nekjrovegetativnom a genesis - depression of temperature is not observed. It is necessary careful and systematic obsledovanpe all organs and systems of an organism. Diseases (should be excluded almost all at a fever of an obscure genesis).

Kostina S.A.
01.08.2004, 02:08
The rectal temperature up to 38 is considered norm or rate. The long subfebrile condition demands more tchatelnogo inspection, more likely in conditions of a hospital. Fluoksetin is an antidepressive preparation and he could not render such fatal influence on you. If unpleasant sensations in the field of the left rib bottom it can be connected with disease of a stomach, a pancreas or a thick intestine and to be the reason of a fever. Therefore into your inspection should enter; a gastroscopy and US of organs of an abdominal cavity. The moisture and an intertrigo on a balanus suggest about venereal diseases or a mycotic affection.