PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Please prompt please what vitamins to me are most necessary with...

Hell
29.07.2004, 02:03
Please prompt please what vitamins to me hair are most necessary from me climb as from a cat owing to high Saccharums (in the near future them nepoluchitsja to restore) and at me polinejropatija and a secondary syndrome of polycystic ovaries and takzhenarushenija zheludochnokish-go a tract (iz-for reception of hormones) many thanks

Anja
29.07.2004, 23:07
Hell, it is necessary for you to normalize job of an organism as a whole then the problem of abaissement of hair will leave. And that them support or maintain and give them force I can to recommend vitamin complexes. I personally them also have solved this problem. Write shirin@mail. natm. ru

Aptekaonline
31.07.2004, 07:31
Hello! In your situation only one vitamins hardly that will change reception. Probably your problems are connected with display of a side effect of medicines accepted by you. Necessarily discuss this problem with your attending physician. Obviously, besides a vitamin therapy other actions which will help or assist you to normalize a metabolism be required also and to get rid of this problem.