PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! Addressed to the doctor in occasion of chronic tonzilita. ...

Julia
27.07.2004, 15:15
Hello the doctor!
Addressed to the doctor in occasion of chronic tonzilita.
Have taken crop of microbes from a throat - have told or said anything bad
"Has not grown". Have taken the analysis of a blood, have told or said as a whole a blood
In norm or rate, only it is slightly overestimated any About a reactant, and a level
Leucocytes. Are Still slightly increased limfo sites.
After all this any concrete treatment have not appointed or nominated.
Have told or said: " Well, can rinse " sea water " - Sterimor.
To sprinkle a little Geksoral spreem, and to have a drink Tonzilotren. And when will be
Exacerbation - seem. " But exacerbations at me it is very rare
Happen, and tonzilit chronic that is is present constantly.
I am am frightened very much with consequences of this illness or disease. On listed
To results of analyses, that more concrete can be undertaken,
What would will get rid of this sore? Thanks!

The family doctor
28.07.2004, 21:38
Hello, Julia! posev-concept relative, t. To very at all that is the concrete originator often is sowed. If to sow, so to sow it is necessary from a purulent fuse during the moment of an exacerbation. On the other hand, an exacerbation hr. A tonsillitis is more likely a question of a reactivity of an organism, rather than kaogo-that of a concrete "malicious" microbe. The tonsillitis as a rule vyzyvetsja one of kinds of a streptococcus which is not very pathogenic, simply goes superfluous reaction of local immunity, including holodovaja (reaction to local cooling). Izbavitsja-during the moment of an exacerbation with a heat - antibiotics, a lavage of lacunas (does or makes an ENT). Mestno-glyceric solution Ljugolja, a gargle with rotokanom, at utihanii exacerbations personally very much is pleasant to me a homeopathic preparation "Limfomiozot". Recover. Do not forget about zakalivanii and in general about a healthy way of life.

Julia
30.07.2004, 07:18
Thanks. I was simply strongly confused with those that chronic tonzilita they have confirmed presence, and treatments any concrete have not appointed or nominated. Type if want that make that that.....: (

The family doctor
31.07.2004, 05:48
Yes, and about analyses of a blood (the ESR, S-reactive fiber and revmoproby) - if vsyo-taki happen exacerbations of a tonsillitis to a heat later 2 weeks after an exacerbation it is necessary to repeat the general or common analysis of a blood into which the ESR enters, and at conservation of its or her raised or increased level - SRB and revmoproby.