PDA

Просмотр полной версии : My husband is ill or sick abstruktivnym hr with a bronchitis (the diagnosis from hospital). To him 50...

Galiba
27.07.2004, 18:55
My husband is ill or sick abstruktivnym hr with a bronchitis (the diagnosis from hospital).
To him 50 years, smoke much, cannot throw, tried many times
In the autumn a post of an exacerbation, tussis everyone 5 10 mines with ogr kolichtvom
Sputums of white color as foam

I treat it or him constantly in current posl 15 years
Grasses and inhalations with butters or oils mjatn and evkalipta
Thoracal eleksir, Biseptolum, an Euphyllinum, I smear with Unguentum Terebinthinae,
Massages
All drinks, but to go to doctors does not want,
Improvements are, and convalescence in any way we shall not achieve

I here have found at you in a site experience of treatment with berodual + ingakort
6 inhalations 500 and so 12 weeks
What will you advise?

Shirokova E.B.
29.07.2004, 06:22
Galiba! A chronic obstructive bronchitis it is necessary to treat practically all life. Medicinal purposes or appointments change depending on a stage of disease. To appoint or nominate treatment internal survey of the patient is necessary only. Ingakort the hormonal preparation also has the strict indications to application. Therefore it is not necessary to be engaged in a selftreatment. I do not know where you have found the resulted or brought scheme or plan of treatment, is possible or probable she has been specified absolutely for other purposes. Any doctor respecting will not appoint or nominate treatment to the patient in absentia!!!

The anonym
30.07.2004, 05:08
Now prochla theses Pulmanologov of Moscow 1997
From a site on Pulmonology, there are so much good techniques
It is offered to scientists, and already for a long time, and our doctors.......
Difljukan have already spent on drink or saw already through in the summer, thought, that funguses there sit.
HAS understood what to treat it is necessary very longly and daily on 3 times inhalations.

Has written out and sit I choose on the both the husband pavor and risk

ventaks, atrovent, renitek, ribomunil, Tajled
Ascorutinum and alfa-a tocopherol
ultrafonoforez with butter or oil of a sage-brush citric on adrenals
Vit To for ukr krov vessels that was not krovoizl in lungs

Arms or Hand fall..
The husband to doctors I can not persuade to go,
Speaks that bestolku, how much time went, platno for 500 tenges (5 dollars) will write out Mucaltinum and soda inhalations
And doctors of RESPECT so that refuse to advise, and to us from it or this it is not easier!
THEREFORE 50 percent or interests to people also are ill or sick and workers of factories die in 50 years from razl pulmonary illnesses or diseases, especially the north and all!

I so was delighted that is possible on a mail with the good doctor to talk, but.......
--