PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! At me the Acute leukosis. Now I am in a stage of remission...

Oksana
28.07.2004, 21:13
The dear doctor! At me the Acute leukosis. Now I am in a stage of remission. Has passed or has taken place two courses of the chemotherapy, ahead four more. And yesterday to me I the doctor has told or said, that at me virus gepetit "In". Whether On how much it is dangerous and prrvut a chemotherapy. What restrictions in a delivery? And what way of life to me a message and in what vital pleasures to itself otkazyat. I filosovski concern to the disease and I live as before, but now this gepetit has unsettled me and I have become puzzled.

Doronin V.A.
29.07.2004, 15:44
Dear Oksana! It is necessary to specify, whether the hepatitis In is acute or chronic. The acute hepatitis In does not demand specific antiviral treatment. Synchronization occurs or happens in 10 15 % of cases (at immunoskomprometirovannyh patients in a little bit greater percent or interest of cases). If the hepatitis In chronic, also is replikatsija (duplication) of a virus in a blood spend specific antiviral treatment any of preparations of an interferon. If a degree of activity of process high (data of the biochemical analysis of a blood can testify to it or this) it is restriction for carrying out of a chemotherapy. For any time she can be interrupted. More precisely your attending physician can respond to these questions, as the information in its or his arms or hand. Restrictions in a delivery besides depend on a concrete clinical situation. In vital pleasures to itself to refuse it is not necessary, though everyone understands it on the . It is necessary to keep safety measures to not infect people with which you contact (a hepatitis In it is possible to catch, for example, sexual by). Do not despair, the situation can be not such serious as it is represented - to the beginning.

Oksana.
30.07.2004, 04:53
The dear doctor! Me treat under report Keltsera. We pass or take place first three courses not deviating from the report, and here on fourth mine the doctor considers or counts, that it is better to deviate the report and to change medicines and if all will go as well as before she to me will cancel last two courses. Whether it is normal? I do not have bases to not trust the doctor. She the best in Kiev. Has pulled out me and has returned by a life. But nevertheless consultation of one more professiona does not place.