PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At my grandmother "lomit" all joints, tell or say what most effective lekarst...

Tatyana
28.07.2004, 05:33
At my grandmother "lomit" all joints, tell or say what most effective medicine or ointment in this case? She uses " fastum - gel " on mine... But something not so helps or assists her, to the doctor she cannot address she lives in deaf or indistinct village... In advance I thank for advice or council.

Rzheznikov M.V.
28.07.2004, 15:41
Hello
Quite good preparation Diclofenac, but, in any case, it would be necessary to descend or go to the doctor and to find out the reason.
Yours faithfully

Svetlana
30.07.2004, 03:50
Hello, Tatyana! I have a shop on VDNH in "Health" and very well take and praise the natural additive " the Connection ol ", that more effectively and more cheaply "Innoltry", and also anesthetizing ointment with a tea tree "JASON" - take at once on some banok for the future because it or she is complex or difficult for finding! proverenno and it is very effective from a different pain. I can meet and sell with you more cheaply, than in shop (dear or expensive rent. Call on bodies 204 19 34 with 11 up to 18 except for days off, ask Svetlana. I shall be glad to help or assist!