PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Many thanks - - Century to A.Doronin. We shall wait for results of the analysis. But still...

Olga
29.07.2004, 15:52
Many thanks - - Century to A.Doronin. We shall wait for results of the analysis. But one more question if will allow: the Thalassemia if she will prove to be true at mego the child, means, what my husband (or I though my last hemoglobin was 136 and earlier I did not have problems with a hemoglobin) too has this illness or disease? And, accordingly, its or his father and its or his grandfather or babka - - too? That is whether the chain can be broken or disturbed or not? Thanks.

Doronin V.A.
29.07.2004, 22:58
At autosomno-a dominant or prepotent mode of inheritance as it happens at a thalassemia, the chain can interrupt (provided that the born person is healthy). However, if illness or disease is, someone from parents and primogenitors (there is enough that it was someone one of a married couple) have a thalassemia. In any case it is necessary to wait result of the analysis then the picture will clear up.